X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what present are you giving your wife for christmas

Do you know what to get her?

Did you listen carefully?

Asking that cause my husband just came home and was eager to give me presents early.

From 3 presents that he got me he is going back to the mall and returning 2 for a full refund.

He got me expensive boots that are my mom's style and not a 25 y old style.

The other thing he will be returning is the heating blanket

Who needs a heating blanket in California????

Re: what present are you giving your wife for christmas

My wife would absolutely love that heating blanket! Of course, we're in Toronto... and if I get her one I will surely die when she starts using it...

What made him think you would want one though? I mean... I know my wife wants one 'cause she's always saying stuff like "I'd really like a heated blanket..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
      My wife would absolutely love that heating blanket! Of course, we're in Toronto... and if I get her one I will surely die when she starts using it...

What made him think you would want one though? I mean... I know my wife wants one 'cause she's always saying stuff like "I'd really like a heated blanket..."

Cause my feet are always cold and he is selfish not letting him give me his feet to warm mine uphe prefers to take care of it by buying me a huge heating blanket

It is ok, we are returning both today. I'm excite more then him..poor thing spent 4 hrs in the mall today

Comment

heh. I spent all day yesterday in the malls. If he likes spending huge lengths of time in malls as much as I do, it likely ended with his thoughts of "f**k it, I'll get her this damned blanket... "

The thought and caring is in the having spent the 4 hours in the mall trying to come up with the perfect gift, so don't be too harsh about the end result.

Incidentally... I DO let my wife use my feet or any other bits of me she needs to warm herself. It's sure better than a bloody blanket that's gonna cook me by morning!

Comment

I was thinking of getting her a blender or something nice like that.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Good stuff! Then she can make you cocktails to ease the suffering of her going on and on about how you got her a blender.

Now THAT's forethought!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              Do you know what to get her? Not a clue

Did you listen carefully? Yes, but I forget things quickly

Asking that cause my husband just came home and was eager to give me presents early.

From 3 presents that he got me he is going back to the mall and returning 2 for a full refund. What's worse than spending 4 hours in the mall shopping for my wife?...going back to return those items

He got me expensive boots that are my mom's style and not a 25 y old style.

The other thing he will be returning is the heating blanket

Who needs a heating blanket in California???? Apparently you do, Miss Fridgid Feet

Comment

Perhaps someone needs to invent rechargeable heated socks...

Comment

Good god P.C., I think we think a like way too much, brother...

I listen just as well, but back in July and Aug. was when she was telling me things she wanted, and I don't have a clue. So I went and bought a Digital Frame. I know she takes lots of pictures, and I'll find some other stuff too...

Thats probably what your wife needs too....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                    Good stuff! Then she can make you cocktails to ease the suffering of her going on and on about how you got her a blender.

Now THAT's forethought!
                    I was just kidding I bought her a Canon Rebel XTi because it is something she would never buy for herself.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

She wants a big cappuccino maker, industrial strength! I have a feeling it will sit on the counter collecting dust after a while but I'll get it anyway.

Comment

I got Liz a new pots and pans set that she wanted..an engraved stethoscope, AN ELECTRIC BLANKET , jewelery box, neck massager, some bath and bodyworks stuff, couple tshirts, some lenox stuff, new boots
                        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

See?..this forum is starting to pay out some dividends. Getting some great ideas from you guys.

Digital frame to go with the camera she got last year...it's perfect!...why couldn't I think of that?

A new kitty blanket (furry blanket that has pictures of kittens on it)

A Tens Unit this is one of those gifts that will have her name on it but will really be for me

Cuisinart blender/food processer, last one died during Margarita week

Comment

Well, the wife wanted the presents today, no big suprise, thought I was right on

Well, I just spent 2.5 hrs in the mall tor eturn what I spent 4 hrs buying, except for cream that she loves.

I have no clue as to what's next

Good luck guy's, I either suck at gift giving, or I have a hard wife.......I think it's the wife

Kidding honey, love you bunches.
                            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Don't forget the little special gifts that will actually be used all year. One thing I did was to stock up big time on AAA, AA, C, D and 9 Volt Duracell ProCell (industrial) batteries. There's nothing worse than not being able to try out a gift because "batteries not included" and you can't find any to put in the item.
                              Last edited by Woussko; 12-09-2007, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X