X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion Please, X-Mas Gift

I got the wife a Digital Frame, but needed to find another present, what do you think of this ring, would she like it? I need to order it soon, or I'll be putting a picture of it in a box, or running to a jewelry store and find something else. Our whole family names will be on this, I think its cool....

http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=8849
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Opinion Please, X-Mas Gift

Originally posted by garager View Post
    I got the wife a Digital Frame, but needed to find another present, what do you think of this ring, would she like it? I need to order it soon, or I'll be putting a picture of it in a box, or running to a jewelry store and find something else. Our whole family names will be on this, I think its cool....

http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=8849

Very nice ring Garager, heck if i wasnt already done for my wife, i would order one now...The wives like that stuff...specially when the kids names are on it.. good idea
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Hey that is pretty cool. I like it as long as it's not too big.

How many kids?

Would all the birthstones be different?

You are a little late for this you know

Where were you 2 weeks ago with this idea?

Comment

Does she likes white or yellow gold?

If she likes and has most of white gold it probably wont match with rest of her rings when she wears them.

Would she wear it daily?

It is a nice idea. Do you think it would be too big for her and would she feel comfortable?

Not sure..it is your wife..you know her better

Comment

If he knew her better he wouldn't be asking us

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Hey that is pretty cool. I like it as long as it's not too big.

How many kids? 3 and me

Would all the birthstones be different? 4 out of 5 will be different

You are a little late for this you know fast shipping

Where were you 2 weeks ago with this idea? Just found it today, sorry
            Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
            Does she likes white or yellow gold?

If she likes and has most of white gold it probably wont match with rest of her rings when she wears them. She has both

Would she wear it daily? I think she would

It is a nice idea. Do you think it would be too big for her and would she feel comfortable? Her size is 8

Not sure..it is your wife..you know her better
            Thanks all

Drain Medic
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Well, well, welll...........

Not trying to be discouraging, but if she is like most women, Dont sweat it too much. Because no matter what you buy, it will be wrong!!!

Gift cards for a couple hundread each from a few places she likes to shop and some cash for whatever seems to work well for me.

Comment

If she likes to wear rings then I think it's a great gift idea. If on the other hand she's not a big fan of hand jewelry then keep your thinking cap on.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I am certainly no expert but I have bought my share of jewelry for Brenda over the years. You may want to ask the ladies here the difference between receiving 10K versus 14K (besides the $100 cost increase).

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I am certainly no expert but I have bought my share of jewelry for Brenda over the years. You may want to ask the ladies here the difference between receiving 10K versus 14K (besides the $100 cost increase).

Mark

I made that mistake once and I mean ONCE!!!

YOu got some good advice there, take heed

Comment

I think it is a clever idea. Here is a photo of my everyday ring. It is a white gold ring with our names carved out with hearts in between our names.

I don't care what Karat gold it is as long as I can work, wash my hands, cook, live in my ring without having to take it off. When I take off a ring I usually forget to put another back on.

Your wife can wear that as a right hand ring as well.

I think you should just make sure you spell everyone's name correctly and go for it! I would include your wife's name though. I think you said you were just going to put on your name and the 3 kids.
                      Attached Files
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Everybodies name is on there, including my wife. 10k, 14k, 24k, doesn't matter to her. She would be pleased with sterling silver, expensive jewelry doesn't trip her trigger. Things about family means more the materials. This is why I thought it might be a good gift. But I wasn't sure if it was a X-Mas type of gift, or a Mothers Day or Birthday gift...

Thanks everyone, I really appreciated your thoughts, it is ordered, names correctly and ring size is also correct. It should be here between Friday and Monday.

Comment

Working...
                        X