X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in my news paper

well this morning i am reading the paper and i came across this, it amazes me the crap they have to write about in this town from time to time but this has to be in the top 10........

A black Cadillac was reported stolen Monday by a man who could not remember what happened to it because he was high on cocaine, a Charlotte County Sheriff's Office report said.
    The man called deputies to the 5400 block of Stoke Avenue in Port Charlotte and told them he went to Slip Knot bar in Punta Gorda Thursday evening, but couldn't recall leaving the bar, the report said. Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, someone dropped him off at home and a woman he knew told him he had given her permission to use his car.
    "Due to the state of mind he was in (under the influence of a narcotic) he gave her the benefit of the doubt because he was so happy to be home," the report said.
    The CCSO learned the Cadillac had been involved in an incident deputies responded to at 6:17 a.m. on the 1300 block of Martha Avenue, the report said. It had been an attempted suicide, during which the man had been present and driving the car, the report said. One of the people involved in that incident had the car at her residence. Two pieces of jewelry the man reported missing may have been used to buy drugs, according to the report. The car was returned to the man. He told investigators he may have let the woman borrow his car, but didn't remember and was worried about getting into trouble with his wife.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: in my news paper

Sounds like a modern day episode of "The Honeymooners", lots of laughs and in the end Ralph or this guy just didn't want to get in trouble with his wife! How refreshing? Aside from all the drug use, infidelity, theft, car crash and suicide, he is really just a fine example of a husband.

Comment

Working...
    X