Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun with the locals

as some of you know, i like my toys.

so while on vacation in costa rica, i played lightning with lots of locals. here is a shot of some kids getting a shocking experience not knowing the finer points of the game.

take notice of the propress hat and ridgid shirt. so now the locals associate ridgid with crazy americans and shock toys

rick.
    Attached Files
    phoebe it is

Re: fun with the locals

So did you scream like a little girl when you got shocked or did you always win against them What I want to try some time is hooking up a higher voltage power source on that just to up the fun a bit. Gotta up the ante a bit for me then that game would rock.

Great pic. Looks nice in the background.

Josh

Comment

i actually had the power off to the little girls paddle and the game was set on low. but on the big kids, it was all high. the best was trying to translate the rules and how to play. nothing like being the loser and not understanding how to play.

next time i see you, i'll bring the "hot potato" that joey's brother ordered for me. it's a game you pass around and eventually the potato goes off with a big shock.

sounds like fun on a bus full of vacationers

also my favorite is the disposable camera trick. i strip out a disposable camera, give the film to the owner, keep the flash unit and have a blast with it.

almost got thrown overboard by the crew of a party boat in thailand as i roasted a crew member and he wanted to get me back.

the capacitor holds a good charge, even with the battery removed.
      another reason to have a ridgid roundup

rick.

p.s. the backround was on a ferry boat arriving in playa tambor. don't i score points for the shirt and hat?
      Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 12-14-2007, 11:55 AM.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        don't i score points for the shirt and hat?

nope, that is the required dress code when out of the country
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
        X