X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie recommendation

Any movie recommendation for today? Will be going to blockbuster in 2 hrs after robert's nap..

LOve comedy,action,new movies mostly..

i have seen live free die hard recently and it was awesome..also liked the transformers..

Re: movie recommendation

The new Harry Potter movie is out, going to watch that with the kids tonight.

The Simpsons Movie is out too.....If your into the christmas spirt, Deck the Halls was pretty good
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Just watched the new pirates movie. Pretty close to on par with the rest of em if you liked them.

Spiderman 3 was good.

Comment

The nearest blockbuster movie place is only 47 miles, need less to say I have never rented a movie from them, LOL. I Don't watch to many movies, so sorry I can't help you out any.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

"Knocked up" is the perfect date movie. I just saw "Ong Bak Thai Warrior" Very good but all subtitles as it's a thai movie.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Just got back..already watched knocked up and deck the halls...we rented mr. beans holiday..I now pronounce you chuck and larry with adam sandler and kevin james and the nanny diares..

Comment

Working...
            X