Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh/Members Number

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/member.php?u=13321

The 13321 at the end of this, would this be my signing up # since the very first member?

Also who was the very first member or member that was not affiliated/worker with Ridgid?

Is this person still active, if not, any clue as to what happen with this member?

Who is the oldest active member, not by age, but by being a member?

Who was the very first female member?

Can you possibly answer any of these, or even add some more interesting facts about our members.

Was Aaron our youngest member, by age?
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Josh/Members Number

LOL-Josh you'd better cancel your Holiday as you have some researching to do.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Click "Member List" at the top of the screen. Then click "Join Date" to sort by when the members sighed up. Then scroll down until you see someone who is still active.

Or click here
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Maybe this guy

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/member.php?u=435

Mark
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-16-2007, 08:14 PM.
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

That was good, thank you. I think Phil may have been the first member to speak, maybe.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Mike D. #88 he was on 2 months ago. Not all that active though.

Bill G. is definitely the longest running still active member. as in he was on yesterday.

I'll try and pull up some interesting member stats some time later this week if I can find the time. I am off Thurs through Wed for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
              Click "Member List" at the top of the screen. Then click "Join Date" to sort by when the members sighed up. Then scroll down until you see someone who is still active.

Or click here
              Only problem is when the forum software was updated a couple years ago many peoples last active date got set to sometime back in 1969. So if it still reads as 1969 then they have not been on in a couple years but you can't tell how long because the dates are all bogus.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

It's our 4 year anniversary on Thursday in case Josh forgot to mention that.

Comment

congratulations helen and josh. i hope josh finds you that special gift.

just in case he's still looking, i have a nice new bidet toilet seat he can give you

sorry josh, at $700. i need to run with this joke

rick.

let me know what you get, as joey and i are coming up to 4
                  in april some time

(25'th)
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                  X