Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they wo uld easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.>
    Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindezwsarmed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control

Thought for the day

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist

Re: Gun Control

Two comments.

1.Legislators and the pinko liberals who support them need to hear more of these type of facts.Good for her and her family and community.

2.If an undocumented individual want's a better life for himself and his family by becoming a part of american society through due process I support him.
    It's those who abuse us that I have a problem with.

Comment

Wow.....she's taking out home invaders at 11.....I pity the bad guys if she ever goes into law enforcement. Yeesh.....
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Great story, God knows what those lowlife's might have done to that girl had she not defended herself! Here in CT I would not trust many kids that age or even older to handle a weapon of that kind. Give the kid and her parents a lot of credit for a job well done. Raising children is a serious job and those folks did it right.

Comment

i for one am glad to hear she did what she had to do, but now i wonder how taking the life of 2 men will afect her, at 11 years of age kids tend to be very confussed for the most part with out adding this to it, but in the long run she did well, and i wish there were more like her
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, that was the second thing I thought about after reading the story. Hard to say how this will affect her in the future, but there are two things we know for sure she is alive to deal with all the possibilities and whoever taught her to handle that weapon has their head screwed on right. I think she'll be okay. Prayers to her and her family and may those lowlifes rot in Hell.

Comment

sounds like she has exalant gun control

Comment

As great as it would be if this were true, it is yet another urban legend...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Sorry to burst the good karma.
                Steve
                www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

I love these feel good stories. However

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Mark

opps a little late on my post
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I don't feel bad about cheering for the girl in this story even if it was a fake. I live in CT and a few months ago there was a home invasion by two career criminals. They beat up the father, raped and killed the mom and two daughters. The victims were good people by all accounts. Who knows if they had been trained in the proper use of firearms and had them handy if they might still be alive and not the criminals?

Comment

I think we should kill career criminals immediately, as soon as they walk out the courtroom with a .22 to the head. Why keep the useless waste of society around? This would definently send a message to the criminals in America.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        I think we should kill career criminals immediately, as soon as they walk out the courtroom with a .22 to the head. Why keep the useless waste of society around? This would definently send a message to the criminals in America.
                        Although I don't disrespect your opinion,I would like to give them the opportunity to see the error of their ways and repent and do some good.Whether it is on death row or life sentence.

Comment

Why, did they give their victims a chance? I'm not talking drug dealers or thieves but murders, rapists and child molesters. They personally hurt their victims. They sit in prision the rest of their life sucking up tax dollars and for what effect? Their quick execution would serve a reminder for criminals that they will die for their crimes and soon. I think that America's judicial system is a joke. One of my best friends works at pelican bay. Why does that prision exist? 99% of those inmates are in for violent crimes and are in for life. Kill them all and think how much money that would save in tax dollars per year. They serve no purpose to society. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an angel, did lots of things that would have gotten me jail time if I didn't join the Navy but I never hurt anyone.

The prision system cost law abiding Americans over 19 billion per year. In the grand scheme of national spending 19 billion is a drop in the bucket but think what could be done with 19 billion.
                          Last edited by gear junkie; 12-17-2007, 11:17 PM. Reason: i have a soapbox to stand on
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I hear you Ben.

I too made some mistakes that deserved some harsh punishment.I have been given an opportunity to be a better person.So I try to allow others the same.Out of respect for the forum I more than likely won't go deeper

Comment

As I have gotten older I am almost to a point where I would rather have them suffer in general population for the rest of their lives than face death. Death is too easy for many of these criminals.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X