X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have learned that MY hand have been declared "perfect"

I have learned that MY hand have been declared "perfect"....sooooo perfect in fact that when ever the jack hammer leaves the shop, it seems that my hands are needed to go with it because the fit the jack hammer handle "perfectly"....seems like my hoofs also are in high demand because they also fit a shovel better than anyone else's in our shop.

Whelp today got to tear up someone's grage floor....they want a bathroom in their grage...so had to jack hammer up the floor to run sewer lines....as u look at pic....were the jackhammer is ....is were a small shower is going.....a toilet is going were u see sunlight thought the wall....and at the far right...were I stood to take the pic...is going to be a sink.
    Attached Files

Re: I have learned that MY hand have been declared "perfect"

Is he building a little apartment in there or something?? I'm sure a toilet in the garage would be useful at times... but a shower??

Comment

He's turning the grage into a small aprtmet/room for his grandsons who are attendeing a local college.

Comment

Are you wet venting the WC?

Tracy
        sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

nope going to put vent pipe in for toilet and shower....waiting on walls to be built....today was outside work.

Im just the ac guy playing plumers helper....soooo dont know all the design details.

Comment

i always saw cut first, then jack hammer. makes for a real nice patch.

can't figure out that 90 and wye? is it a flat vent or is the floor getting elevated?

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i always saw cut first, then jack hammer. makes for a real nice patch.

can't figure out that 90 and wye? is it a flat vent or is the floor getting elevated?

rick.
              No matter what it's for it won't fly out here.For one there is no attempt to kick the 2" wye branch above flowline.Second we cannot wet vent a flat vent.Even if there is a comby for the vent outside there is a drain connected to the 3" trap arm.

Must be IPC

You have some good hands Gofor.They're not afraid of work.Reward them with a cool down,a twelve ounce can should do the trick.

Comment

You have some more floor to break up but looks OK by our code so far.

Comment

Working...
                X