• DUI while riding lawn mower

yes, you read that right

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: DUI while riding lawn mower

OUCHIE! maced while taking a leak

Comment

lol you know that was funny but i do belive that the cop did go just alittle over board by

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------] this much
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

: )

Comment

My friend Larry got a D.U.I. on a skateboard.

His friend was towing him with a truck on the road around the lake on a ski rope

Comment

I saw something interesting today, as we all know here in los angles, there are red light cameras at the intersections, as I am sure many of you have in other states.

today, I saw the first stop sign camera, if you either run, or briefly stop at the stop sign, you will have your pic taken and a nice ticket mailed to you via the us mail.

so, with all these cameras, who needs cops anymore? we are insecure about losing our jobs, I think the cops should start to get worried.
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

so, with all these cameras, who needs cops anymore? we are insecure about losing our jobs, I think the cops should start to get worried.[/QUOTE]

That's a funny thought. Imagine them getting replaced by illegals? Heck, they're giving them driver's licenses so why not guns and badges?

Comment

Rob-you missed the big newspaper article about that 3 months ago I guess. They are all over the city. Started in CA first since we are known for the CA rolling stop

They are going to be everywhere at some point like at signals.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

To me that was a little extreme on the cop's part.

But hey... maybe he thought he was reaching for an actual gun?
                  Never know these days I guess.

Comment

I bet that was one sweet smelling squad car on the way to
                    the jail.

Hope they had plastic along !

Comment

I want to go out in my neighbourhood in the middle of the night and replace all the stop signs with yield signs.

I wonder how long it would take for someone to complain and start an investigation??

Really... stop signs have their place but in a quiet subdivision yield signs are far better. They allow for a rolling stop while still giving right of way to one direction.

And as a bonus, in this day and age, they're environmentally friendly! Less full stops means less gas burned!

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                        I saw something interesting today, as we all know here in los angles, there are red light cameras at the intersections, as I am sure many of you have in other states.

today, I saw the first stop sign camera, if you either run, or briefly stop at the stop sign, you will have your pic taken and a nice ticket mailed to you via the us mail.

so, with all these cameras, who needs cops anymore? we are insecure about losing our jobs, I think the cops should start to get worried.
                        There is one good thing about these cameras, to catch criminals who kidnaps women and children, or someone goes and takes out a family in their house, do you understand what I'm getting at. These types of people are getting away with what they are doing, but maybe something like this can actually help. No I don't like the idea for tickets, but I think in the long run, stuff like this can possibly get those hard core criminals and get them off our streets and away from us.
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

The cameras won't catch anyone though, since they only take photos when someone runs the sign. They're not taking ongoing video like a security camera.

Of course, if the criminal runs the stop sign... well that's a bonus I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                          X