Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Work pants-what kind do you like?

Originally posted by yasudaplumbing View Post
    [SIZE=3]Work Pants? What's that? We don't use that over here, only surfer shorts
    sorta the same thing, but i do wear the Hook & Tackle "Beer Can Island" Shorts. i'd freakin die in long pants. i've been known to sweat through 2 pairs a day, never mind getting them "dirty"

i also wear a company logo tank top. but then again we are a little less formal down here

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Just for the record. . . you boys starting talking about clothes on your own

I will remember this moment when you ALL make fun of me in chat!

Girlie talk is on
      Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
      PS Boxer-briefs.
      TMI woodenstickers.

Maybe we should start a thread on what kind of underwear we use (or don't use)LOL.

Boxer, Briefs, Cotton, Polyester, Bikini, Thong, G-String, etc.

Tracy
      sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

I've always wanted to try dickies but they don't fit. I have to wear a 40x32 but my waist is actually 38. My legs are just to big. In dickies I would have to wear 42x32 and the seat hangs down almost to my knees. It looks like I have a saggy butt. The problem with my carhartt's is the seams keep ripping. Are there any big guys out there? Someone around my waist size. PM me and I'll tell you in private why.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Wrangler for me, these are the cheapest I can find for working, thats half a$$ comfortable. I'm digging in the ground to roofing, I can go through 12 pairs in a year. Roofs are the killers on my pants, 1 every 2 weeks because I cannot kneel down, since my knees are shot, so I end up wearing out holes in the hip area and the leg seams. Then the wife will cut out the back pockets and attach a magnet on the back of them. This you then hang on the refrigerator for putting pens and pencils to whatever that will go into them. Of course they are washed before she makes these things...

Its a cool idea and she is one of those magnet freaks.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            I've always wanted to try dickies but they don't fit. I have to wear a 40x32 but my waist is actually 38. My legs are just to big. In dickies I would have to wear 42x32 and the seat hangs down almost to my knees. It looks like I have a saggy butt. The problem with my carhartt's is the seams keep ripping. Are there any big guys out there? Someone around my waist size. PM me and I'll tell you in private why.
            I have to say I'm a little curious what this is about Ben but not going to ask.

I wear Dickies too but they are not very flattering in the butt region. My wife says I have a shovel butt...whatever that is?

Comment

Am I the only one amused by the fact that a bunch of plumbers are talking about what pants to wear?

Should we get into which create the most flattering plumbers butt, and whether more or less crack is optimal?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                Am I the only one amused by the fact that a bunch of plumbers are talking about what pants to wear?
                NOPE!
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post

Should we get into which create the most flattering plumbers butt, and whether more or less crack is optimal?
                  I was more amused no one questioned why I posted I wear $400 Dolce & Gabbana designer jeans as work pants.

Mark

BTW: I really wear Levis
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I was more amused no one questioned why I posted I wear $400 Dolce & Gabbana designer jeans as work pants.
                    That's just going to lead into another discussion on Flat Rate vs. Hourly with whatever you're doing being the clear winner!

Comment

Mark

because i had never herad of them thats why
                      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Mark
                        I figured if you could pull that name out and spell it correctly, then it MUST be true
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          I figured if you could pull that name out and spell it correctly, then it MUST be true
                          Amazon.com rocks!

Mark

Comment

Mark

I thought it was because you could afford it.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I thought it was because you could afford it.
                              LOL-Part of being able to afford it is remembering how hard it was to come by.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                I have to say I'm a little curious what this is about Ben but not going to ask.

I wear Dickies too but they are not very flattering in the butt region. My wife says I have a shovel butt...whatever that is?
                                Same here,flat as can be.I could care less at this point in my life.DICKIES!!!.. WOO-HOO

I want a pair that are durable and I can move around in.I am gonna be scared if people on the site are checking out my a$$.

Comment

Working...
                                X