Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want/need a cat?

I meant to post this earlier.

Several weeks ago, I came home one afternoon and entered the home from the rear at the den/bar area.

The below pic is what I saw when I walked through the bar.

A little history, the cat in the middle we have had for around a year now, (he was found living in one of our landscape areas during last winter, making holes in the mulch beds to stay warm. We had him checked by our vet and all was good. I have never had a cat and didn't really want one either.

The cat on the right came to be because my wife decided the first one was lonley. She came from the local Animal Rescue. We made a pact, no more cats.

Then I walk in and see this all black cat. I take the pic and email to my wife telling her I found a intruder that even brought its house with her and asked if should just shoot the intruder or turn over to authorities, wife did not see any humor in that statement. She explained that the cat was sleeping in the same landscape area at the first one from a year ago and needed a home.

Anyway, anyone want a good deal on a cat, complete with own residence?

Regards,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by biscuit; 12-20-2007, 09:38 PM. Reason: forgot to post pic

Re: Anyone want/need a cat?

Originally posted by biscuit View Post
    I meant to post this earlier.

Several weeks ago, I came home one afternoon and entered the home from the rear at the den/bar area.

The below pic is what I saw when I walked through the bar.

A little history, the cat in the middle we have had for around a year now, (he was found living in one of our landscape areas during last winter, making holes in the mulch beds to stay warm. We had him checked by our vet and all was good. I have never had a cat and didn't really want one either.

The cat on the right came to be because my wife decided the first one was lonley. She came from the local Animal Rescue. We made a pact, no more cats.

Then I walk in and see this all black cat. I take the pic and email to my wife telling her I found a intruder that even brought its house with her and asked if should just shoot the intruder or turn over to authorities, wife did not see any humor in that statement. She explained that the cat was sleeping in the same landscape area at the first one from a year ago and needed a home.

Anyway, anyone want a good deal on a cat, complete with own residence?

Regards,
    Am i missing something, or are there suppose to be pictures of the cats on here??? Just the way you described it, the cat on the left, the cat in the middle
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

They are cute..but my hubby is alergic to cats..he starts sneezing like a 5 y old on cold and his eyes get all watery

Comment

I have a cat I need to get rid of as well as it keeps scaring the grand kids. Let me know if anyone wants him.

Mark
        Attached Files
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

(OA's Dog got onto the computer)

Sure I will take a cat! Yummmmmyyyy

(oops OA is coming, gotta go)

Hey get off the computer. Actually my dogs would probably be good friends with a cat. I often think of our little dog as being half cat, the way she cleans herself and climbs on the furniture, favorite hang out is on top of the couch looking out the window. Weve had a few cats, they are cool but no more for us. The middle one looks like the last one we had

Comment

I was all set to take the cat till I mentioned it to the wife. She said NO WAY could I have a cathouse in the backyard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              I was all set to take the cat till I mentioned it to the wife. She said NO WAY could I have a cathouse in the backyard!!

Yep, I understand, the middle one is male and two one the outer edges are female, all have been fixed. The male was royally pissed about it and just moped around for a month. ( I COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND).

Anyway, if I got rid of one, I would probalby wind up castrated myself.

Regards,

Comment

If any of you on the Westcoast need a cat I saw a sign for a free cat on the way to work today.

Mark
                Attached Files
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                X