Happy Holidays to Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays to Everyone

We're off to see the family in the morning and will be away from the computer for the next couple of days. But before I go, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. This past year has brought many smiles and lots of great information, thanks to all of the you.

It has also brought some sorrow as a few of our friends here have had some very tough times too. It is my hope that you are all able to be with loved ones, friends, and relatives. It is my wish to you that you are able to share these holidays with great memories of loved ones who are not able to be with you now.

No matter what your beliefs are, I wish you good tidings, love, and friendship during this holiday and that the new year brings you all great happiness, health, and prosperity.

CWS

Re: Happy Holidays to Everyone

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
    We're off to see the family in the morning and will be away from the computer for the next couple of days. But before I go, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. This past year has brought many smiles and lots of great information, thanks to all of the you.

It has also brought some sorrow as a few of our friends here have had some very tough times too. It is my hope that you are all able to be with loved ones, friends, and relatives. It is my wish to you that you are able to share these holidays with great memories of loved ones who are not able to be with you now.

No matter what your beliefs are, I wish you good tidings, love, and friendship during this holiday and that the new year brings you all great happiness, health, and prosperity.

CWS

Nicely said CWS,

I echo your thoughts and wishes to everyone on the forum for a joyous holiday and a happy and healthy new year.

Merry Christmas to all,

Bob D.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I too want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This Christmas will be tough for me as I lost my father in April of this year and miss him dearly. If you can be with your family at all this holiday season it will mean a lot to you when they are no longer with you.
      ________
      Lincoln versailles specifications
      Last edited by newtowood; 02-10-2011, 11:03 PM.
      It is amazing how long it takes to complete a project you are not working on!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all forum members from us here at "The Woussko Hut". May everyone be happy and safe during this special time of the year.

Comment

Same here. May you all have safe and happy holidays. My wish is for prosperity and health for the new year for all of us here.
          I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
          X