It's Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Christmas

Good morning to all and all a very Merry Christmas. I wish you all to have a beautiful day and filled with lots of laughs and smiles. Sing a song, eat good food and enjoy the presence of your families. Those of you who are all alone, I wish an even more Merry Christmas, and hopefully your day isn't filled with to much sorrow. We had another snow storm the other day, so we will have a white X-Mas.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: It's Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Comment

Marry Christmas everyone.

To those who celebrate Festivus let the grievances begin.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Merry Christmas My Friends

Comment

Merry Christmas Adam, Mark, and everyone else out there this morning. I have to go play Santa right now, I'm bringing them an auger, a snake, and a plunger........I hope its an easy one.......Rick
          The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
            Merry Christmas Adam, Mark, and everyone else out there this morning. I have to go play Santa right now, I'm bringing them an auger, a snake, and a plunger........I hope its an easy one.......Rick

Make sure it's $250 an hour, $300 an hour if they don't send you home with baked cookies and/or a covered plate of food!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I went to see some of my family last night at the traditional get together. Gets smaller every year and is losing its value quick. Everyone is either dying, losing their job or falling apart. Yippee!!

Today is a relaxation day, leaving soon to meet my immediate family at the graveyard to pay respects to our loved one, then come back and eat eat eat!

I stopped by and bought everything I need to make hanky panky for the day and for a customer of mine I promised them to, something to eat on a regular basis till my gall bladder explodes.

Always have a sense a humor for the holiday season; Last night I saw a car pulled over and a guy trying to hurl up santa snacks. I rolled down my window and screamed "Merry Christmas!!!" followed by one of those insane laughs, then a horrible puking noise just to set the tone for a merry merry christmas.

I am bad, where's my coal.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Dunbar, you have to come to the East Coast Gathering next month

Comment

sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                X