Christmas Visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Visit

Much to my surprise I was awakened early this morning by a loud knocking on my front door. I grabbed my mossberg 500 just in case and approached cautiously. To my surprise there stood five well dressed business men carrying brightly wrapped boxes. They said they were from Ridgid Corporate and had some gifts for me. I welcomed them in but kept the safety off just as a precaution. Having them back up a safe distance I opened the boxes and there in bright orange were all sorts of yet to be released Ridgid cordless tools and accessories. Finally several 3.0 AH 18volt Lithium batteries and more tools than I can list. I put together some eggnog and rum in my new Ridgid cordless blender and we drank to the New Year. I thanked them all and they stumbled to their limo. I later found out they played a little trick on me by losening all the lug nuts on my car with the new 1/2" heavy duty max select impact gun. Those guys!

Re: Christmas Visit

" later found out they played a little trick on me by losening all the lug nuts on my car with the new 1/2" heavy duty max select impact gun."

lol after all you did greet them with a shotgun, untrusting aren't ya? lol.
    Last edited by oldslowchevy; 12-25-2007, 09:20 PM.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Re: Christmas Visit

Hmm....interesting..nice imagination

mrs. westcoast
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
      X