While I can't say about your area, tonight with 1-1/2 hours of Christmas day left the air outside is very foul. Stupid people are burning large amounts of green wood in their fireplaces or wood heating stoves. The heavy smoke is making elderly, children and people with respiratory related illnesses sick. Please be considerate and stop burning green wood and trash. In addition the burning of green wood and or any wood where you don't have hot, clean combustion can coat your flues and chimney with flammable glob resulting in a very nasty chimney fire. THINK , Please THINK before you burn. ... Thank you
No announcement yet.
Foul Air Quality - Stupid People