new year's resolutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new year's resolutions

Make a valid effort to minimize my account receivables, stop being lazy about writing the bill after I've left the job, trusting people.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

i gave up smoking last january and started again in september what an idiot. so i am on day 2 cold turkey off everything no nothing until st patricks day when i will have a drink if i feel like it,this wont be a problem as i did this last year. also have to lose 3 or 4 stone and get fit i will be well happy if i can achieve that . good luck to everyone else i hope they make their resolutions

Comment

Originally posted by gason View Post
        i gave up smoking last january and started again in september what an idiot. so i am on day 2 cold turkey off everything no nothing until st patricks day when i will have a drink if i feel like it,this wont be a problem as i did this last year. also have to lose 3 or 4 stone and get fit i will be well happy if i can achieve that . good luck to everyone else i hope they make their resolutions

I could stand to lose about ten stone myself.

They recently ran a story about a famous dart thrower in your parts of the world that lost a considerably amount of weight, 10 stone.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

yes they call him the viking i saw him on tv and i said to my misses i thought he looked different, then he said he had lost 10 stone

Comment

Working...
          X