Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new year's resolutions

ok what is yours going be?

as many of you know 2007 was year that was many things to me, i have never had a year like this one before, it went to one extreme of being very happy to the other of being very very sad and depressing and every thing else it could be it was.

for the last 3 months i have been very depressed, but i have taken that time as well and i have really really reflected upon this year and this has lead to a list of improvments that i would like to achieve.

1.) become a better parent to my son.

2.) to listen to poeple before i pass judgement on there thoughts, i have a real problem with this that rarly shows up on this forum.

3.) to lose 30 or more pounds by this time next year

4.) because you never know if you will be here tomarrow, i want to start living my days to the fullest, i really do not want to get old and have the regrets that i did not do all that was avalible to me to do.

these are my top 4 in order, i may not do them all but i am sure atleast one wil stick.

so what are yours?
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: new year's resolutions

To stay smoke free..................

Make more money................
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Ive decided to be honest with myself...no sense lieing and then feeling bad about not keeping my resalutions..

Sooo this year I resolve to

Keep smokeing.

Keep trying to find a girl griend ...until wifee poo finds out and kills me.

Continue to think of the IRS as an evil empire who should be treated with total disregard.

maintain my Gym membership but just to spite them never show up. That will learn them.

That should about do it....

Comment

Be able to come to this thread one year from now.....be able to say that I've successfully built my second business and that I've built 100's of working relationships with others so that I can finally relax a little bit of having to go out every day to make a living.

I have to do something that makes me money without my hands moving to do it.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post
          Ive decided to be honest with myself...no sense lieing and then feeling bad about not keeping my resalutions..

Sooo this year I resolve to

Keep smokeing. no comment.....

Keep trying to find a girl griend ...until wifee poo finds out and kills me. ummm. stange i know this guy's wife in Rockledge florida that was looking for a boy friend hoping her husban wouldn't find out....

Continue to think of the IRS as an evil empire who should be treated with total disregard. i think we all agree with that.

maintain my Gym membership but just to spite them never show up. That will learn them. ummmm oh never mind.....

That should about do it....

ohh by that way can you run a little late tommow???
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

oh yeah i have one more, to get my old truck frame off the jack stands and rolling again and to get the roof back on it (4" chop) so i can get the body monted again. grrr lots of work.
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Mine is to quit smoking and make my wife the most happiest wife in the world
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                Mine is to quit smoking GOOD LUCK!!!
                and make my wife the most happiest wife in the world so what shoe company are you buying??

lol good luck with both!
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Mine is to finish the things I start.
                  I have so many unfinished projects like, last spring I built a 12X16 shed and for some reason I still haven't put any type of latch on the door.
                  I wouldn't call it procrastination as I'm good at starting things but for some reason more often then not I only bring them to 98% completion.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

1 Quit smoking ($1 a pack tax hike in WI Jan 1st should help that one)
                    2 Cut down on the vending machine purchases at work (but then I might feel guilty for not helping put vending machine guys kids through college anymore)
                    3 Save up at least $1000 (if I do both 1 and 2 it wouldnt be hard)

Comment

1.quit smoking-as I get older, I wonder if this is futile and just accept the fact that I'm going to die younger than my wife of cancer, at least I'll be happy

2. Gain 5lbs of muscle and lose 10lbs of fat.
                      3. save money(no, I'm not getting a divorce)
                      4. remember my resolutions for longer than a month
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Eat healthier. Mostly vegetables...peppers,broccoli..fish...alot of fish

Avoid red meat completly since i'm not a fan of it anyway.

Eat less carbs and more proteins.Lose 5 lbs, do the treadmill for 1.2 miles a day. Get more muscles on the legs.

Take vitamins,folic acid,c,beta karoten and e every day.

Have my dog lose 2 lbs and my bunny 3 lbs.

Have robert gain 10 lbs.

And possibly make a baby at the end of 2008.
                        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                          Eat healthier. Mostly vegetables...peppers,broccoli..fish...alot of fish

Avoid red meat completly since i'm not a fan of it anyway.

Eat less carbs and more proteins.Lose 5 lbs, do the treadmill for 1.2 miles a day. Get more muscles on the legs.

Take vitamins,folic acid,c,beta karoten and e every day.

Have my dog lose 2 lbs and my bunny 3 lbs.

Have robert gain 10 lbs.

And possibly make a baby at the end of 2008.
                          Zejlka, you gotta start using your log on. You're confusing me about Robert. If you didn't say anything about Robert gaining 10 lbs, I was really going to make some good jokes next time on the chat.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

1st and foremost, i need to quit smoking...I did this 4 yrs ago lol on new years day and i lasted 11months till i picked up another cigarette in a bar. Thats what killed me. So im mentally prepared this time and im GOING TO DO IT!!

2. Be more assertive. Tired of being the nice guy and being walked on (Business standpoint)

3. Be more aware of my diabetes. Take better control of my life habits.

4. Not a resolution, but looking to kick more but in business this year
                            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Last years resolution: lose 20 lbs. and get down to 200lbs.

This year: lose another 20 lbs. to get down to 210lbs.
                              I think time and my body are working against me

Comment

Working...
                              X