X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server

The RIDGIDForum has been moved to its new home. We are back up and running. Sorry about the downtime but this will help us as we continue to grow.

Josh

Re: New Server

Thanks Josh!

Tracy
    sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Everything is migrated over. If anyone has any issues please let me know and I will take care of em. Other than that nothing much has changed except the growing space and processor speed.

Josh

Comment

Josh

I'm sure the IT team is going through "Teething Pains" getting all the bugs worked out. What I notice is that as of this afternoon everything runs slow. I tried this using both FireFox and Internet Explorer and cleaning out both browsers well. I'm sure things will be fine soon.
        Last edited by Woussko; 12-29-2007, 01:56 AM.

Comment

You are referring to ridgid.com right? the forum should be working fast round the clock now.

We are working on the ridgid.com speed issues.

Josh

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          Josh

I'm sure the IT team is going through "Teething Pains" getting all the bugs worked out. What I notice is that as of this afternoon everything runs slow. I tried this using both FireFox and Internet explorer and cleaning out both browsers well. I'm sure things will be fine soon.

Comment

I agree with Woussko. The forum seemed slow for me this morning (I gave up actually). That was about 09:00 MST. It is now about 14:45 MST and seems better now. It almost seemed like the servers were not load balanced well.
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Make sure you guys let me know what you observe in the next few days. I want to make sure this is running as fast as possible in the future. Especially since I paid for a new hosting account.

Josh

Comment

I find it seems slower than normal to get on but after that it seems fine.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

actually seems faster now on the iPhone. Before, the site was slow, kind of jittery on Safari on the iPhone.
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Josh

As of the morning and afternoon of 12/28 the forum (www.ridgidforum.com) was very slow both for log on and prowling around on the forum. I hadn't tried over on the main Ridgid (www.ridgid.com) site so I can't comment about that. As of 01:00 am EST on 12/29 the forum seems to run pretty well now.

Comment

Forum seems to be running painfully slow for me this morning, Josh especially when adding or editing a post. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Is there some sort of ping test we can do?

Comment

man I dont know whats up... Its flying for me. Will continue to investigate

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          man I dont know whats up... Its flying for me. Will continue to investigate
                          Stop!!!!!!

This is your weekend,if I find out you are giving us time previously allotted to your family you're going to seriously going to have a hard time focussing on your golf game when you come out next summer.I have just recieved confirmation that the Santa Monica golf course Squirel and his cronies are willing to go on my payroll for any undesirable deeds need done.They could possibly aquire the taste for grip tape

Comment

Seems better now

Might just be on my end

I suspect my neighbor is stealing my wireless bandwith again

Go back to your Xbox game

Comment

Everything looks kind of crooked or on an angle to me this morning. I can still see the site but I am getting a kink in my neck.

Mark

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out. Brenda's cat knocked the monitor on it's side.
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-29-2007, 02:15 PM.
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X