The Clash of the Titans @ The Ridgid Roundup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Clash of the Titans @ The Ridgid Roundup

This thread is starting to remind of the story regarding the old bull and the young bull. It seems the young guys are talking about speed while the old bull is talking about doing it right. I believe Rick has about 30-years of experience in so far. Imagine how smart you younger guys will be once you get 30-years in.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, with those calculations you are BRILLIANT

I always knew it!
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        This thread is starting to remind of the story regarding the old bull and the young bull. It seems the young guys are talking about speed while the old bull is talking about doing it right. I believe Rick has about 30-years of experience in so far. Imagine how smart you younger guys will be once you get 30-years in.

Mark
        i think the young guys will be drinking red bull just to keep up

alright joey i'm off to work

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Ah the only reason he has 30yrs in is because he is older, if i was his age, id have 100yrs in tooSpeed is not my concern. Its using the right equipment, saving time, doing it right the 1st time, and going from the correct access....

Just dont want him to get hurt trying keep up with us youngins

Im sure he will be fine with 2nd place

Dont need Red Bull, knowing im going up against Goliath lol, thats just motivation enough for me

But now he is scared, he knows i have the secret weapon, and he can only see it at the Ho-down.
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
            Ah the only reason he has 30yrs in is because he is older, if i was his age, id have 100yrs in tooSpeed is not my concern. Its using the right equipment, saving time, doing it right the 1st time, and going from the correct access....

Just dont want him to get hurt trying keep up with us youngins

Im sure he will be fine with 2nd place

Dont need Red Bull, knowing im going up against Goliath lol, thats just motivation enough for me

But now he is scared, he knows i have the secret weapon, and he can only see it at the Ho-down.

ho-down, no wonder he thinks he can beat me. he's at the wrong party

you show up at a ho-down and your wife will not be happy

it's the show down at the ridgid round up.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Ho-down, show-down

IM GONNA LAY THE SMACKDOWN!!!
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Okay since you guys seem to really want to do this we need to start making plans. As you want to use the Ridgid plant and this is not a sanctioned event we have to figure out how to do it. Since Ben is a Seabee I figure he can handle the fence clearing equipment and the generators. We can use Dunbar to stop up the drains as he seems more comfortable then most with bodily functions. Joey and Zeljka can be the judges as I believe they are both fair and cute to boot. Woussko can be our lookout as he will howl when security shows up. I will video tape the entire event so we have a record of who wins (and so I can plea out if we get arrested). Okay have I missed anything?

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Ho-down, show-down

IM GONNA LAY THE SMACKDOWN!!!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Zeljka and Joey get my vote for judges You pretty much sumed it up Mark, sounds like a plan, We have Rick, All Clear, myself Ben? and Robert? You?

Comment

Okay since you guys seem to really want to do this we need to start making plans. As you want to use the Ridgid plant and this is not a sanctioned event we have to figure out how to do it. Since Ben is a Seabee I figure he can handle the fence clearing equipment and the generators. We can use Dunbar to stop up the drains as he seems more comfortable then most with bodily functions. Joey and Zeljka can be the judges as I believe they are both fair and cute to boot. Woussko can be our lookout as he will howl when security shows up. I will video tape the entire event so we have a record of who wins (and so I can plea out if we get arrested). Okay have I missed anything?

Mark
                      What do you mean? They aren't going to run all over Elyria to each of the Ridgid rep's homes and give free drain cleaning demonstrations
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Mark
                        yes. have your son pick me up in the black hawk copter. i like to arrive in style and leave in style.

otherwise your dead on.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

We know Zeljka and Joey will be neutral....Zeljka calling Robert an A-Hole all the time and Joey getting frusterated with Rick

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            yes. have your son pick me up in the black hawk copter. i like to arrive in style and leave in style.

otherwise your dead on.

rick.

Dont you mean MEDIVAC HELICOPTER, after your sweating and feeling light headed from trying to keep up with the times , they will be able to fly you to nearest rehab center

Man this is hilarious LOL...Rick you know there isnt anyone else id clear drains with on here if i was in a jam ....No offense to you other guys...but Rick does have 100yrs of experience

Comment

but Rick does have 100yrs of experience
                              The question is does Rick have any jobs? He claims he cannot leave because you keep egging him on

Your real problem is that I am not as dumb as you want me to be. Just go! NOW!
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Blame me LOL, There is months until this happens, we are just getting started

OK OK, Rick get to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X