Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did you see today?

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    When you have a Police Officer son and a Highway Patrol son your odds are much better of getting out of a ticket. However, when Brenda tried it after getting a ticket for being in the number 1 lane with a trailer she still got a ticket.

Mark

Okay that just trumped my health problem trick by 900,000 Yen. I'm jealous.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
      Okay that just trumped my health problem trick by 900,000 Yen. I'm jealous.

LOL-Here is the photo of my sons which is next to my DL in my wallet. From left to right California Highway Patrol, Police Officer City of Los Angeles and Army Office (Major as of the 10th).

Mark
      Attached Files
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

LOL-Here is the photo of my sons which is next to my DL in my wallet. From left to right California Highway Patrol, Police Officer City of Los Angeles and Army Office (Major as of the 10th).

Mark

Ah cool! That's what you call family protection!

I got a cousin in marion county indiana that's third from the top in the force and he absolutely loves his profession, wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm pro-police and always have been; they've come to my aid too many times to help me in time of need.

Their job is tough on many levels.

Comment

Mark

thanks mark, i now have my new found cousins in my wallet.

now i just need to come up with the family tree and i'll be set.

maybe my brothers from a different mother

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

thanks mark, i now have my new found cousins in my wallet.

now i just need to come up with the family tree and i'll be set.

maybe my brothers from a different mother

rick.
            I already told the boys they have an Uncle Rick. Too bad it didn't work when one of Jon's partners pulled you over on the 405.

Mark

Mark

Comment

I already told the boys they have an Uncle Rick. Too bad it didn't work when one of Jon's partners pulled you over on the 405.

Mark

Mark
              it wasn't even the freeway

it was pico.

all it was was a fix it ticket needed an mcp65 ca#.

and he did know jon

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Was it Ponch?
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I seen the staff and kitchen area of a local diner that had two backed up drains. I WILL NEVER EAT THERE, NEVER!
                  Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I got a call from my brother-in-law one Thanksgiving because he could not clear a drain at one of his accounts. It was an Ice Cream Parlor/Thai Food Restaurant where I had done the TI back when it was just an Ice Cream Parlor. When I got there the place had 4" of water on the entire kitchen area and they had built cardboard islands to walk on. As my brother-in-law's drum machine rotated I could hear water sizzling on the grill they were cooking on.

My brother had been there for hours and had totally given up on clearing the drain. I checked the bathroom which he had already destroyed and noted it was flowing fine. I grabbed my trust K-50 and a couple of lengths of cable and 5-minutes later I was loading my truck and on my way. Watching the cook continue to cook with sewage splashing on his grill convinced me the Health Departments A grade in their window was a mistake. Even the offer of a free meal when I was done was too expencive for me.

Mark

Comment

Were they clearing it from the wrong place? What did you do different?
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        Were they clearing it from the wrong place? What did you do different?
                        It was a little bit of everything. Because he had the water closet pulled I assume he tried to snake from there. He told me he had pulled it to let the water drain down the closet arm but I could tell from the walls he had snaked in there. The strip mall was closed other than this one shop so I knew the water in the drain was coming from their grill which meant it was in the 2" drains. He was trying to snake a 1/2" cable though a 2" floor sink when I got there but was having a hard time with the trap. The cleanout was in the wall behind where the new 2-ton grill had been installed. With the K-50 and a 5/8" cable it only took me a few minutes to clear the stoppage as sectionals love p-traps. It took me longer to help him clean up his equipment as it took me to unload-snake-load my equipment.

Mark

Comment

For the first time ever,

I saw two hitchhikers at the intersection right off the expressway, two of them with 3 dogs...........!!!!

All 3 dogs had little jackets on, sweaters.

Not only are you trying to hitch a ride/get money.....but now you put the idea out there that the animals are going to suffer as well?

I should of called police and told them one of the hitchhikers was planning on eating one of the dogs, possibly get them removed from the area and get the dog out of harm's way. Sheeesh!

Comment

When you get pulled over on the freeway tell the officer that "natures calling" when he directs you toward a tree, ask if he has any toilet paper.

OK So today I saw a few thousand feet of poplar molding that I had to help inventory, then after a few minutes I didnt see anything because I was covered in sawdust.

Then I went on to see myself in an Orange Apron.

Now I see the computer screen through the bottom of a beer glass.

Looking forward to seeing the back of my eyelids.

Comment

My first 12 hours in Southern California:

2 people in recliners by the outdoor pool; 1 in a skimpy bikini the other in a parka with the hood up

Lunch salad had 4 veggies I had never seen before

Everything I had heard about So. Cal. weather was all a lie

The wife was right. The convertible was a bad idea after all.

Back in D.C. we have a 'mudslide' dessert pie. Seems to have a different meaning here

Tourists are just as annoying here as they are back home

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                My first 12 hours in Southern California:

2 people in recliners by the outdoor pool; 1 in a skimpy bikini the other in a parka with the hood up

Lunch salad had 4 veggies I had never seen before

Everything I had heard about So. Cal. weather was all a lie

The wife was right. The convertible was a bad idea after all.

Back in D.C. we have a 'mudslide' dessert pie. Seems to have a different meaning here

Tourists are just as annoying here as they are back home
                                you haven't seen nothing yet

wait until our west coast round up dinner

rick.

p.s. please call us/ robert to confirm all is on for 4.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X