• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did you see today?

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    you haven't seen nothing yet

wait until our west coast round up dinner

rick.

p.s. please call us/ robert to confirm all is on for 4.
    Wait 4:00, I thought we said 6:00? I guess we better go jump in the truck and head down there now.

Mark

just kidding see you at 4:00ish
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Wait 4:00, I thought we said 6:00? I guess we better go jump in the truck and head down there now.

Mark

just kidding see you at 4:00ish

and i thought you were coming in the yacht.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        and i thought you were coming in the yacht.

rick.
        We are as we figured it is just a short three hour tour to get down there.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          We are as we figured it is just a short three hour tour to get down there.

Mark
          Mr. and Mrs. Howell

Comment

Work coming this spring! Happened last night

I need to switch that to a larger block.......just like the mfg. of blocks recommended (36" maximum height, I took it to 5') Idiot!!!!

I want to make a round fountain with all that stone, put it right in the yard. Got enough pumps laying around to make something fly......squirt.
            Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Watched a dog today start grabbing the roots that I pulled off my cable today on a main drain call.

Not only was this dog eating the roots, he was taking the dirty paper towels as well chewing on them for flavor I suppose. ???

I thought of you today Rick!

After watching my machine drag the cable in the drain back and forth and back and forth while I sat on my footstool, playing fetch with root balls with the dog,

I went ahead in 23 degree weather and wiped my brow with a paper towel to show how hard I was working.

Whoops! I meant watching.

Comment

Whats the deal with dogs and poo anyway? You hardly ever see a dog not lovin the "poo cowboy" as Steve (stxrus) says.
                I've seen dogs That would love to chew the mailman's face off even if he gave them steak but, as soon as they smell the poomans equipment they are practically humping it.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

damn, i thought it was just my personality and love for animals

i guess my $hit really doesn't stink, afterall

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I watched a couple of hundred miles of desert as I drove to Las Vegas.

Mark

Comment

The truck that I'm buying tomorrow.

96' Kodiak with 23' stake body bed with 8' lift gate.

Going to get the cab painted water blue,

Going to have the cab, sides of the bed along with the back of the truck covered with ad space.

If you all know what an aquarium truck looks like, that's how the new panel design is going to look like.

Going to set it up with a water tank and 6 fans that I can operate in city parades with a picnic table in the bed for kids to throw candy from to the crowd. Blacked out windows as well.

Only problem.......

no air conditioning. ****!

Going to have to improvise with a personal misting fan in the cab. I can't see any other alternative.

Comment

My new truck and unfortunately, my dog in action

Comment

You sure are a twisted bastard Dunbar. Your my kind of people
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                            You sure are a twisted bastard Dunbar. Your my kind of people

Heh, I've been known for my antics.

When that truck is done, it will be competition with the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile. Serious.

It will be a perfect compliment to my second company and it is going to show up in every city parade possible, brand exposure.

Comment

Just leave Sir POOPSALOT at home on parade day

Comment

That video SMELLED like a set up.....

I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X