X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did you see today?

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
    That video SMELLED like a set up.....

Actually kinda sorta; I'd been gone since 1pm that day and it was nearing 6pm when I took that video. The dog hadn't been let out that entire time and I was racing to video that before it got any darker.

So it was 5 hours of holding back the gates for the dog, me getting video before I couldn't.

Dog won supper for his amazing feat.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

You dirty dog........er, you, not the dog...
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Because of the high caliber of Dunbars posts I thought it would be in my best interests to watch the video. AAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm on dial up . Do you know the torture of watching video on dial up. I want a disclaimer next time saying dial up worthy or not.

Comment

That video SMELLED like a set up.....

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Actually kinda sorta; I'd been gone since 1pm that day and it was nearing 6pm when I took that video. The dog hadn't been let out that entire time and I was racing to video that before it got any darker.

So it was 5 hours of holding back the gates for the dog, me getting video before I couldn't.

Dog won supper for his amazing feat.
          i think dunbar is playing us all

according to the youtube video, the person who's video this is, is listed as 34 years old. dunbar is listed as 28 years old on this forum

so dunbar, please explain the discrepancy in the #'s

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            i think dunbar is playing us all

according to the youtube video, the person who's video this is, is listed as 34 years old. dunbar is listed as 28 years old on this forum

so dunbar, please explain the discrepancy in the #'s

rick.

As long as I'm keeping people wandering and guessing, I've completed my mission on the internet. I'm pretty sure I'm 38 but I stopped counting years ago when the gray hairs surfaced on strange parts of my body.

Besides, how do you think I know so much about plumbing being a 1st year apprentice?! Sheesh!

Comment

You can be as young or as old as you want on the internet....

I could be a highly intelligent cat grabbing some computer time while my owner is away....

Then again the lack of opposable thumbs would make it fairly difficult...
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

You can be as young or as old as you want on the internet....

I could be a highly intelligent cat grabbing some computer time while my owner is away....

Then again the lack of opposable thumbs would make it fairly difficult...
                I KNEW IT WAS YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

Consider yourself lucky I don't put a bug in Mark's ear to get a puppy

Comment

My 1 ton truck pull 3 trucks today, all three were stuck. POWER!

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                    My 1 ton truck pull 3 trucks today, all three were stuck. POWER!

Tried this again today with my truck pulling my big truck, Bent the hell out of my drain machine lift that attaches to the back of my truck.

I don't know if it'll raise or lower anymore. Back to harbor freight!!! <<< Whoah there nelson mandella, whooooaaaaaa

Comment

Went to a clog in the main line. Put in the 3" root cutter and it stopped at three feet. Made 3 revolutions with old edith and felt something that wasn't right. So I switched to the arrow head and passed 3' without much effort and cleared the line. Put in the camera and found that 6mts ago when the electrician put in a new ground rod he went through the main, dead center bulls eye. Hopefully he'll make good on it.
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                        Went to a clog in the main line. Put in the 3" root cutter and it stopped at three feet. Made 3 revolutions with old edith and felt something that wasn't right. So I switched to the arrow head and passed 3' without much effort and cleared the line. Put in the camera and found that 6mts ago when the electrician put in a new ground rod he went through the main, dead center bulls eye. Hopefully he'll make good on it.
                        Boy that's an unforseen error.I hate when those kind of things cold cock me.I wonder if he'll ask you to work with him and the homeowner to fix it.

Comment

Yeah, I hate when some random unforeseen mishap happens and it ends up making me look and feel like a dope.
                          At first the home owner was starting to get pissed at the Electrician but after I explained she had a kinda odd set up and even I at first sight thought the sewer exited the home on the West side and I deal with drains every day.
                          I think he saw the sewer exit west so to be on the safe side he put the rod on the South side. The poor guy should have been buying lotto tickets that day with those odds.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Today I see snow, snow , and more sn.. OH wait! now it's changing over to freezing rain. I'm staying home today as the roads are s%$# due to most towns and the state are just about out of road salt so they are not using it like normal. So far this year it's the 15th most snow since record keeping.
                            I am sooo sick of snow and my plow truck has been slowly losing reverse.
                            Any one know much about transmissions?

Comment

I'm staying home today as the roads are s%$#.....
                              I was too, until I got an offer I couldn't refuse...back later.

Comment

Today I see snow, snow , and more sn.. OH wait! now it's changing over to freezing rain. I'm staying home today as the roads are s%$# due to most towns and the state are just about out of road salt so they are not using it like normal. So far this year it's the 15th most snow since record keeping.
                                I am sooo sick of snow and my plow truck has been slowly losing reverse.
                                Any one know much about transmissions?
                                Without getting into year, make and model. Automatic or standard? Once they start going it's probably time to rebuild! There are some things that increase the life of a transmission and they are not complicated or expensive. Synthetic fluids for your transfer case, axles, automatic transmission, they are available for all viscosities and not only protect against wear and save fuel, but they do not thicken up in extreme cold or break down in extreme heat. Adding a good transmission cooler will bring down the heat of the fluid which can prevent damage to the transmission and adds an extra quart or so to the volume of liquid further helping to keep things from heating up and burning up as well. Preventive maintenance is always a good idea, get that transmission filter changed to prevent more costly repairs. If you decide to switch to synthetics be sure to use the right viscosity and make sure it is approved for your application. I have an old car and it has soft metals in the manual transmission (brass, copper) if I had used the newer gear oils of the same viscosity, the cleaning agents would have ruined the transmision. I ended up using Redline Synthetic, safe for my use. Ask questions!

Comment

Working...
                                X