• Show
Clear All

Re: west coast gathering over

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    It is Zeljka NOT Jeljka!!!!
    Is it pronouced jell kuh?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      It is Zeljka NOT Jeljka!!!!
      Did I mispronounce?..my bad. I thought it was Zeljka but everyone else pronounced with a J so I followed their lead

I had a great time too. You guys are the best. Thanks for covering my dinner. The Miso Salmon was fab. Glad you liked the shirts.

Next time Adam YOU sit next to Rick and I gab with the lovely ladies. My right ear is still red.

I wanted to chat with everyone more. On the way back to San Diego I remembered stuff I wanted to ask

Rick, just because I ate your cherry doesn't make me one of you but it was the best I've every had and I'm not just saying that

Who's the fat guy in the tie?..oh wait that's me

The internet really does add 20 lbs. but why did it only add it to me?

Totally worth the 6-1/2 hr flight and 2 hour car ride in torrential downpour

Let's do it again soon...but not too soon

Comment

Crack, now you know why my real vacation is sending Rick on a vacation by himself

The peace and quiet is heaven

BTW, it was Rick misspelling Zeljka not you mispronouncing it
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

thank you crack..i'm trying to do you tube..but then my video is too long then my video is to large..so not sure what they want me to do..trying to compress it now then post inon you tube.thanks for patience

Comment

so all i can get is thumbnail photos. i'll have zeljka walk me through it later

so here goes.

my drink of choice is a chocolate shake.

zeljka posing with her bling phone as brenda/ mrs touthanow was not impressed.

the better halves with 1/2 of robert

crack taking my cherry on our first get together.

rick.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 01-06-2008, 03:39 AM. Reason: notes/ comments
            phoebe it is

Comment

This was a meeting that had a lot of anticipation from all of us attending.Everytime we get together it seems to get shorter and shorter because of so many things we would like to talk about with our friends.This time together flew by,felt like a half hour.Still,I like being a part of something so special.Thank you for the shirt Crack,it's going to generate a lot of conversation on the jobsite.Gonna be hard waiting for another event.

Adam

Comment

Working...
              X