• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sometimes my life confuses me.

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    Yeah. . .or. . .they refuse to come out because a game is on

Or if someone from California is calling a Pa Drain Cleaner
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

DM we get a text message on company cell phone..with customers name number and such...usaly a short note..No heat..ac not running...cloged drain.. then on call person calls customer.

I do not know how they handle it if tech does not respond...I know they get a print out and boss ask about calls monday morning/next day...ssoo I guess if custerm called a few times boss might not like it. but I do not know if there is a fail safe if tech does not respond. Other company if Tech did not answer supervisor was called..if supervisor did not answer company's Owner was called.....I would not want to be tech or supervisor if owner was called....got a big warning about that when on call for that company.

I prefer to call the answering service at 7am, noon, 4pm and 8pm to make sure I did not miss a call....just to cover my arse...IT shows up on the print out....I also check my phone for Text message almost contuinly through out the day. Other tech have their way...I have mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post
        DM we get a text message on company cell phone..with customers name number and such...usaly a short note..No heat..ac not running...cloged drain.. then on call person calls customer.

I do not know how they handle it if tech does not respond...I know they get a print out and boss ask about calls monday morning/next day...ssoo I guess if custerm called a few times boss might not like it. but I do not know if there is a fail safe if tech does not respond. Other company if Tech did not answer supervisor was called..if supervisor did not answer company's Owner was called.....I would not want to be tech or supervisor if owner was called....got a big warning about that when on call for that company.

I prefer to call the answering service at 7am, noon, 4pm and 8pm to make sure I did not miss a call....just to cover my arse...IT shows up on the print out....I also check my phone for Text message almost contuinly through out the day. Other tech have their way...I have mine...

Good idea, covering your arse is good

That was always the killer for me. The company got a fax of all calls that came in the night before in the AM..then you had to explain why you didnt service that call
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
        X