Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Videos Submitted Yet :-(

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Okay enough is enough. Joey is a great sport but it's time for some one to defend her right to bathroom privacy. It's one thing for a bunch of guys to talk about this stuff but Joey is a lady and should be treated as such.

Mark
    THANKS MARK!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      THANKS MARK!
      I'm here for you.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Okay enough is enough. Joey is a great sport but it's time for some one to defend her right to bathroom privacy. It's one thing for a bunch of guys to talk about this stuff but Joey is a lady and should be treated as such.

Mark
        Is that directed at me?

I've been called a girl by Dog and no need to repeat what old slow chevy implied I might like (I guess he didn't imply it he said it). No need to respond to that garbage, but I'm not going to let someone say I have treated a lady inappropriatly.

I was joking around with Rick.

I hope you were joking with me. If that was directed at me.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
          Is that directed at me?

I've been called a girl by Dog and no need to repeat what old slow chevy implied I might like (I guess he didn't imply it he said it). No need to respond to that garbage, but I'm not going to let someone say I have treated a lady inappropriatly.

It wasn't directed to anyone in particular it was directed to everyone in general including her husband .

Everything here is pretty loose and I am not or do not mean to be confrontational. I have three daughters and three daughter-in-laws and they are all in the same age group as Joey and Zeljka. I can guarantee you this is not a subject any of them want adult men they do not know discussing with them or about them. I'm sure they will let everyone know when it is okay to invade their privacy.

Mark

Comment

Sorry Josh - another crazy Canuck that can't submit a vid to win. Sorry.

Comment

what contest?
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                Is that directed at me?

Mark is just reminding my hubby that just because I hang with the boys and I swear like a plumber doesn't mean he shouldn't treat me like a lady

Mark knows Rick well enough to know what I am capable of putting up with

Funny you took it personally, my hubby asked why I needed defending

Everyone needs a Mark in their life
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Okay I have tried several times tonight to download a video for the contest. Each time I time out before the video is done. Is there a limit to the size of the file or does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

Mark

Comment

Okay I have tried several times tonight to download a video for the contest. Each time I time out before the video is done. Is there a limit to the size of the file or does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

Mark
                    yes, you are competing against the impressionator

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

mark why don't you download it to youtube, then post the link here?
                      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Mark, out of curiosity how large is the file you are uploading? If its a uncompressed video it may be too large. I can change the size restrictions though if needed.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Josh

Mark

Comment

I just adjusted the timeout on the script to be 2 days So I guess you should be able to upload huge videos now but you may need to wait for forever. All worth it to get your work up there. I am currently testing different size videos to see how big I can go.

I just uploaded a 30 meg video with no problem. next step 100 megs.

Can't wait to see some of the vids

Josh

Comment

Join up on TeamRidgid.com the contest is linked right off the bottom of the homepage.

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                            what contest?

Comment

I'm sure it must have something to do with the size (85 MB). So now the question is how do I compress it and what will I lose?

Mark

Comment

I can upload up to 70 megs. I am working on uping that ceiling. This morning it was at 50 megs depending on the speed of your connection. and I was able to move it up a bit.

Let me know what size of files you guys are working with and I will try to accommodate or walk you through compressing them.

josh

Comment

Working...
                                X