X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Videos Submitted Yet :-(

Mark, I am going to see if I cant up the ceiling on this to at least 100 megs. I know you wont be the only one with a large file.

Man... I cant wait to see some of these videos though. Would love to see some of you guys out here on a free ticket

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    I'm sure it must have something to do with the size (85 MB). So now the question is how do I compress it and what will I lose?

Mark

Comment

Hey Josh, if you can up the ceiling, any way to put on an addition - how about letting some Canuck's submit vids??

Comment

Still looking into the 70 meg limit thing. Hopefully I will have time to track it down tomorrow.

Mark, if you want to mail me your video on cd you can mail it to me at the below address. You know my full name.

400 Clark St.
        Elyria, OH 44036

Just make sure you let me know it was from you.

Josh

Comment

Wish this wasnt part of the rules ... what province is it up in Canada that has the goofy rules on contests and sweepstakes that ends up making it difficult to run contest up there? I forget.

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
          Hey Josh, if you can up the ceiling, any way to put on an addition - how about letting some Canuck's submit vids??

Comment

Josh, will you guys show us the videos that you receive? I'm not interested in making videos (no imagination), but I sure would like to see what was presented to Ridgid. That would be .......
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Wish this wasnt part of the rules ... what province is it up in Canada that has the goofy rules on contests and sweepstakes that ends up making it difficult to run contest up there? I forget.
              Oh yes - that's Quebec. It's okay though, Josh, we leave them out half the time on our own Canadian contests!

Actually, I believe that they have this big provincial rule that any contest open to a Quebecer have all materials, etc., etc., available in French, and any correspondences available to be in Francais also.

Quebec makes just about everything difficult sometimes for the rest of Canada. Can't blame them, though. They're Quebecers.

Comment

Of Course. TeamRIDGID Members get to be involved in the voting process on the top 5. My plan is to show all of them to you as long as they are legit.

Josh

Originally posted by garager View Post
                Josh, will you guys show us the videos that you receive? I'm not interested in making videos (no imagination), but I sure would like to see what was presented to Ridgid. That would be .......

Comment

Anyone tried submitting a vid yet? Free ticket to RIDGID Headquarters, free entertainment, hotel, food, etc. lets do the math... entries = 0 with 3 months left. 5 slots for winners 1 grad prize that gets 2500 bucks worth of product. = Outstanding chance of winning. I know Mark has his done but it is bigger than the 75 megs. Mark you need to mail a copy to me some time so I can put it in as an entry.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Anyone tried submitting a vid yet? Free ticket to RIDGID Headquarters, free entertainment, hotel, food, etc. lets do the math... entries = 0 with 3 months left. 5 slots for winners 1 grad prize that gets 2500 bucks worth of product. = Outstanding chance of winning. I know Mark has his done but it is bigger than the 75 megs. Mark you need to mail a copy to me some time so I can put it in as an entry.

Josh
                    I know I've just been really busy with this Las Vegas project. The video is my plan for my Saturday at home as I wanted to make a second video but I need to take both vehicles home to do it. I'm certain the wait will be worth it.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hey, if I can submit a video, using my wife's cousin's address in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, I'd love to. Josh, let me know if that gets me in through the rules, or if it is an adament thing that I have to be a U.S. citizen, and not just a U.S. address.

Comment

Cant wait!! I need to reread the rules. Would love to have you out here.

Josh

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        I know I've just been really busy with this Las Vegas project. The video is my plan for my Saturday at home as I wanted to make a second video but I need to take both vehicles home to do it. I'm certain the wait will be worth it.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X