Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: offensive game ...(you were warned)

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
    i just wonder if this same game would have been accepted more if it was bin ladden and the taliban, and the fact that i am an african american jew makes me laugh when i read all the comments saying in a round about way that i am a racist. i belive that for the past there years that i have been here i have proven that i am not.

ben i sent you a pm, but you eiother have not recived it or i did not sent it right or you just have not responed, but for the record i am not a racist i do however have a since of houmor that is rather, ummmm odd, and to some, rather offensive. i did warn that this game might have been taken harshly, and i said and DID remove it once i was told it was offensive. now what more do you all want???
    I can tell that OSC is not a racist. And if you you have been in here long enough and read enough, you yourself would know this. It was/is a stupid game that had some strange/odd humor to it. Some people just need to get their panties all ruffed up over a simple thing.

There was clearly a warning, but gee lets not pay mind to it. I took this link from the game and put it into another forum. Not one member started screaming, racist. Now get off the racist trip here, because no one was trying to hurt anyone in here.

OSC, in the future though, I would think twice about what you place in here. I thought the game was funny, I wasn't playing it. and yelling out at the same time, kill the Mexicans. Even if there was a game with Germans or Finnish, or Swedes, I can separate humor from racist. But I got to tell you all, I am an American, thats my Nationality.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

As long as we are talkin the borders and illegal entry, it's time to shre this:THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
      2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
      3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
      4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how
      long they are here.
      5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
      6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No
      welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government
      assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
      7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an
      amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
      8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be
      restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are
      reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
      9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no
      waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no
      bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to
      deportation.
      10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be
      actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your
      deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from
      you..

Harsh, you say?.......

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO

Comment

Pipestone

Now if our Govt. would actually do something. Lets see, some of them cross over to intensionally get caught, so they can get a free meal and get free Medical, before they are taken back. Then the next day, if they can't find a meal, they'll do it again. Wow, we are such a nice country, easily willing to spend my money on something I don't want it spent on....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Pipestone and Garager, and others to whom it may concern, -- AMEN!
          Not just part of the problem but all of the problem is our insane government which does NOTHING to enforce the laws against illegals that already exist. There are laws on the books, but Nobody in our government seems to want to take the reins and enforce those laws. Even locally, when our local police arrest an illegal for a traffic violation they claim they cannot arrest them for violating immigration laws because it is a federal offense, not a state or local law.What a crock. IF they're violating a law, any law -- arrest them. We should be impeaching, recalling, voting out of office and yes, ARRESTING, all government officials who refuse, ignore, neglect or fail to enforce our existing laws on immigration. It's just like our gun laws. We have a bunch of baby politicians crying and shaking their hands claiming we need more gun laws. We don't need more gun laws -- enforce the gun laws we already have. Don't put more restrictions on law abiding citizens who don't abuse guns and don't abuse gun laws. Arrest those who violate current gun laws. Criminals do not and will not follow stupid *** gun laws -- why? Because they're criminals. DUH! Politicians don't get this. Only law abiding citizens will follow gun laws -- and we have -- so start arresting those who don't and throw away the keys. Now what we really need are laws against stupid politicians -- but that's another post I guess.
          Jim Don

Comment

Oh, and PS, I'm not a racist. I don't care if you're Mexican, Panamanian, Jewish, Irish, German, French or whatever (I'm German, mostly if anybody's wondering), If you're here illegally, you need to be arrested and sent back. I don't care what nationality you are -- you have to come here legally, by the book, and then you're welcome no matter what. Otherwise start singing the Deportation Blues chump.
            Jim Don

Comment

Originally posted by JimDon View Post
              Oh, and PS, I'm not a racist. I don't care if you're Mexican, Panamanian, Jewish, Irish, German, French or whatever (I'm German, mostly if anybody's wondering), If you're here illegally, you need to be arrested and sent back. I don't care what nationality you are -- you have to come here legally, by the book, and then you're welcome no matter what. Otherwise start singing the Deportation Blues chump.
              Jim Don
              At their country expense, not ours. So maybe their country will figure out, how to keep they're citizens happy...

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                i just wonder if this same game would have been accepted more if it was bin ladden and the taliban, That would have been a great game. Last time I checked, Mexico wasn't hell bent on destroying the non muslim world. Not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim. and the fact that i am an african american jew makes me laugh when i read all the comments saying in a round about way that i am a racist. i belive that for the past there years that i have been here i have proven that i am not. So black jews are incapable of being rascist? What does your race have to do with anything?

ben i sent you a pm, but you eiother have not recived it or i did not sent it right or you just have not responed, just really didn't feel like it but for the record i am not a racist i do however have a since of houmor that is rather, ummmm odd, and to some, rather offensive. i did warn that this game might have been taken harshly, and i said and DID remove it once i was told it was offensive. now what more do you all want???
                Really don't want a thing, wasn't implying you were rascist. If I wanted to say you're a rascist, that's what I would've said. Don't read between the lines.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

These debates always seem to get carried away and cause a lot of hard feelings. I have seen a lot of illegal aliens who are here and are hard workers and while it is hard to say send them back they do cause an unfair burden on others.

In my opinion we need to increase the penalties on employers (including homeowners) who hire illegals. We then need to create a program which will make it easier for illegals to be properly documented as guest workers. For guest workers to be in the USA all of the newly documented guest workers should have employer sponsors who are responsible for their social needs. The children of guest workers should not be made citizens just by the fact of the location of their birth. And last but not least, immediately deport all aliens (documented or not) who commit crimes regardless of the crime.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    These debates always seem to get carried away and cause a lot of hard feelings. I have seen a lot of illegal aliens who are here and are hard workers and while it is hard to say send them back they do cause an unfair burden on others.

In my opinion we need to increase the penalties on employers (including homeowners) who hire illegals. We then need to create a program which will make it easier for illegals to be properly documented as guest workers. For guest workers to be in the USA all of the newly documented guest workers should have employer sponsors who are responsible for their social needs. The children of guest workers should not be made citizens just by the fact of the location of their birth. And last but not least, immediately deport all aliens (documented or not) who commit crimes regardless of the crime.

Mark
                    Mark, everything you said was reasonable and I hope these things come to pass for all involved. I think it's very understandable to have emotions run high given the subject and how it impacts our lives and the lives of those here illegally. I do think the first and most important thing to do would be secure our borders to prevent the problem from escalating. There has been too little done to resolve this and other issues facing our great nation, we need action and soon.

Comment

The root of the problem, minority votes.
                      In a political race when it's close, politicians tend to appease minority groups for the little extra percentage to win.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                        The root of the problem, minority votes.
                        In a political race when it's close, politicians tend to appease minority groups for the little extra percentage to win.
                        Just imagine the votes which would be available to candidates who would do the work the majority wanted done.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Here's my blanket statement

I've been just following this thread by keywords only so I don't know if this was about mexicans or not.....I think it was though.

I did work around some this past week, drywallers and there was 5 of them. The customer almost had to fire them to get them there and once they showed up, the homeowner gave them furniture and off to work they went.

Have to admit that they were very efficient, hell one of them had a hard hat on which is exceptional in the lines of job safety without it being a union job. The one guy with hard hat had a real funny sounding high pitched laugh that had me cracking up every time he'd laugh!

Anyway the homeowner stated that you'd think they'd be considerably cheaper given their nationality and they wasn't; actually priced very competitively and was like $150 cheaper than the competition.

I didn't have a problem with them at all but I couldn't understand anything they was saying. Probably sayin "That fat white plumber is working 1/3rd the time and makin' as much as us 5!! Puto!!!

In a political statement....

Here's the reality of it all. We are all immigrants of this country unless you're full blooded indian. We can ***** moan and complain all we want about the infiltration of people crossing the border but we did the same thing 100's of years ago, that's a fact.

Mexicans are hard workers, consistent and can work in extreme hot temperatures without even sweating. This makes me mad when I'm in my air conditioned truck sweating @ 80 degrees with a t-shirt and shorts on, them in full pants and long sleeve shirts in direct sunlight working.

Look at how lazy the white american teenager *with exception to aaron* has become over the past 2 decades. If it isn't computerized or can't be done without minimal effort....they won't do it most times.

A gas station up in town almost lost its shirt because they relied on white americans, young americans to work the subway and the counter for fuel and food. Months and months that place sucked so damn bad because you'd wait endlessly to pay for your stuff and the help was horrible. Always calling in sick, always calling in on the weekends, never consistent work like a normal worker is expected to do.

They hired an entire family *9* from India and that place runs as smooth as silk now, seriously. You're in and out, they minimized their work force of white young americans to 2 or 3 and the rest is the family from India doing what we couldn't provide; consistency.

Mexicans whether you'll openly admit it or not..........are very loyal to their family. Many businessmen like myself tell me that family is first in a mexican family, they strive to that notion heavily. They come in large groups to establishments most times, always buy whatever the kids want and always pays in cash. Who in their right mind would want to kill this great way of thinking?

White america is getting "showed up" by this revelation because white america is getting pathetic on this front; otherwise Dr. Phil wouldn't have a job along with all the other self-help gurus/talk shows.

Put a white american in a restaurant job, put a mexican in a restaurant job and the mexican will crush the white guy when it comes to job performance, quality of work, consistency and attendance. They are work horses and they feel privileged to work here, it shows.

It's too late to reverse the motions of immigration in the U.S. TOO LATE. You can't blame the mexicans, blame the government....government brought all the influx by not controlling the borders.

It doesn't matter the nationality, all that bothers me is that when I go to an ATM or make a phone call to a business, I shouldn't have to push a button to confirm what the common language is in my area.

The crime rate is minimal compared to white americans by far, not gauging off of population comparison either. Most times they fight with each other, that's about it. Show racial intimidation with them and you'll enter a situation you won't like.

So if anyone gathers any iotta of idea where I'm coming from reading the above....it's just that complaining of the already existing situation is pointless.

We're all in the same boat, just different timelines. I do work for a mexican restaurant owner, he's mexican as well and I get along with him great. Pays cash, always.

They are so family oriented that I can honestly say......that's where white americans should be ashamed of where we are losing this battle to "fit in" in this category. And of course, anyone who responds to my rant will say "well that don't include me!" <<< It does........look at the entire picture and compare the both.
                          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-20-2008, 09:10 PM.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Thanks Dunbar.

I cannot speak highly enough of Hispanic's in the trades. There's no 2 ways around it. They are taking over the job's that us lazy American's cannot handle, or feel to good for.

I don't understand why they are being looked down upon if they are willing to just up and leave their birth place and families and move thousands of miles away to better not only themselves, but our society as well.

Don't even try to pull out the 'drugs, murders, and crime rates' card. If you where to pull up the stats, American's and Black's are just as bad, if not, worse.

I sense they are becoming more interested in being legal, and they just takes some time.

Ask yourself this. Would you be willing to just up and leave your birth place, leave your family for several months, or until you could afford to move them to your new location, into a new country, without knowing the language and work a hard, yet honest living?
                            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Sorry guys, it's not hundreds of years ago, we have laws and they need to be enforced. I also think you two gems should talk for yourself when saying "We lazy Americans", illegal South Americans may for the most part be hard working but every time I hear Americans being too lazy to do the same work I feel like punching the crap out of someone. I worked a hard, dirty and dangerous job for years, went on strike for months at a time to win better pay and benefits for myself and my family. We have lost jobs to the third world where these folks work for pennies, we have lost jobs to illegals who will work cheap and unsafe. Mention these facts when you have the nerve to call Americans "lazy". Level the playing field by making them pay for services received that we pay for through taxes, make them pay taxes and send their kids to school including college and pay for it in full like I do. When the slave labor employers here in the good old USA are willing to pay a living wage and benefits that allow a legal American to pay his/her bills and raise a family you will see who steps up and does the best job. No doubt some of us have gotten soft because our standard of living has risen , but instead of raising the illegals to where we are, some morons would have us sink to their level. No thanks champs, I like the air up here and I will do whatever it takes to keep this view. You think the illegals who are working for spit and taking your work are so great? See how much work they can give you when we all go broke!

Comment

[QUOTE=Aaron91;117200]Thanks Dunba

Don't even try to pull out the 'drugs, murders, and crime rates' card. If you where to pull up the stats, American's and Black's are just as bad, if not, worse.

"Americans and Blacks" Did you really need to separate Blacks from Americans as if they were not Americans? You probably worked hard to get your backflow certifications at your young age, but trust me you have a lot of learning and growing up to do in other areas of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X