Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offensive game ...(you were warned)

to everyone here, LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED BY REQUEST
    Last edited by oldslowchevy; 01-16-2008, 08:35 PM.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: offensive game ...(you were warned)

I'm offended it's not for real and being conducted by our government!

Comment

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Free country, free speech. I don't what's worse; the fact that the game glorifies shooting people who are trying to make a better life for themselves or that the website is a white supremist website. Don't delete this thread; it's your right to have it up here and I choose to ignore it. It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot then open your mouth and prove you're an idiot.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I knew I shouldve checked this thread earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Apron View Post
            I knew I shouldve checked this thread earlier

lol

PM him
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

let me guess... it was about our brown brothers south of the border being preyed upon as they illegally came into the US.

I don't believe in vigilante justice; neither do I believe that people who break the laws of the US by illegally crossing the border should benefit and should be returned to their country of origin.

I realize it's a bad situation here in Mexico. At this moment there is a major gun battle going on about a mile from the Home Depot in TJ. I'm not sure if it is narcos (drug smugglers) or kidnappers but there are more than 500 police and soldiers with military aircraft flying close support overhead battling it out with the bad guys.

It's relatively close to where I am at. It reminds me of Beirut.

Hopefully more of the corruption is being eradicated here.

signing off for now

be safe

Comment

Originally posted by franklie View Post
                let me guess... it was about our brown brothers south of the border being preyed upon as they illegally came into the US.

I don't believe in vigilante justice; neither do I believe that people who break the laws of the US by illegally crossing the border should benefit and should be returned to their country of origin.

I realize it's a bad situation here in Mexico. At this moment there is a major gun battle going on about a mile from the Home Depot in TJ. I'm not sure if it is narcos (drug smugglers) or kidnappers but there are more than 500 police and soldiers with military aircraft flying close support overhead battling it out with the bad guys.

It's relatively close to where I am at. It reminds me of Beirut.

Hopefully more of the corruption is being eradicated here.

signing off for now

be safe

Take video of it, get up close shots, put it on youtube
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

an update on the war yester day in my lovely town of TJ.

the bad guys lost. no innocent bystanders were injured.

Here's the English version from the other side of the border.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...-violence.html

quotes from the article "Four men were eventually arrested, including a state police investigator and another Tijuana police officer. They were taken to Mexico City, where they were being questioned by federal prosecutors. Another gunman was killed."

The corruption runs deep here.

another quote "Federal prosecutors said the gunmen belonged to Tijuana's Arellano Felix drug cartel"

Like I said yesterday I thought it was the "narcos".

Comment

I can understand those people crossing the border illegally to make a better life for themselves but it has been at our economic expense. I expect our government at the request of what appears to be the vast majority of the voting public and the laws of our land to secure our borders. Second to that would be the fair and humane treatment of those who are here illegally if they have not committed other crimes. The government of Mexico is not without guilt in all of this, they have failed their people and burdened us! You think this video game was insensitive and somehow racist? I'll give you that, but what about all the illegals who have been raped, killed or maimed either getting here or once they got here? What about all the Americans who have been hurt or killed by this whole situation, or all the Americans who are unemployed because they could not afford to work and survive legally compared to the illegals who could work for far less? The best we and the illegals could hope for would be a serious approach to our countries borders and an end to illegal status for anyone here. I respect the folks in charge of this site for doing their best to be politically correct, but to me the bigger picture is beyond the Internet. If you found this video offensive, don't be a hypocrite and look for justice where it counts!

Comment

I do not agree with illegals coming to this country but very few come here for illegal reasons. I think all the illegals (all, not just mexicans) should be deported if they are not actively trying to achieve citizenship. If they die on the way here that's sad but their choice. They chose to come to this country and knew the risks getting here. As an illegal, I do not believe they should get the same rights as an American citizen. They need to be deported but treated humanely along the way. Severe penalties need to be institued on businesses that continue to employ illegals.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

If we can believe what most of the presidential candidates are saying on this subject, it is impractical and impossible to deport twelve to twenty million people here illegally. I think we need to start with the strongest border defense we can assemble. Then there has got to be an effective process to determine who is in our country and finally, what to do with them. I agree businesses will be a part of this process, but I think in order to get their cooperation, rather than fine them right off the bat have them be part of the determining process. I don't want to sound disrespectful of President Bush, but I cannot underrstand why he seemed so friendly with Mexican President Fox? I think he should have been firm in his upset with all these people entering our country illegally. No matter what is done is done,as long as this situation is not ignored indefinitely. I don't dispute that most of the illegals are hard working family folks, problem is hard working American folks with familes have suffered as a result of this cheap labor force. There is also the financial burden to many communities who have had to provide services to people who do not support those communities through taxes. Big problem that's been ignored way too long.

Comment

I'm not a big proponent of political correctness, generally it seems to me like everyone hops the righteous train and does whatever politically correct trend beckons for social acceptance.
                          However, there is right and wrong...a game touting shooting third world individuals trying to escape poverty like they're animals, nope thats wrong.
                          I don't blame illegals, not one bit.
                          I blame the American scumbags that hire them here for dirt.
                          I'm all for "Give us your tired, your hungry, your poor", but lets at least require them to learn the indigenous language, which I think is still English, and lets require them to incorporate into American society with a fair education or job training.

FWIW, I never did click that link.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            I'm not a big proponent of political correctness, generally it seems to me like everyone hops the righteous train and does whatever politically correct trend beckons for social acceptance.
                            However, there is right and wrong...a game touting shooting third world individuals trying to escape poverty like they're animals, nope thats wrong.
                            I don't blame illegals, not one bit.
                            I blame the American scumbags that hire them here for dirt.
                            I'm all for "Give us your tired, your hungry, your poor", but lets at least require them to learn the indigenous language, which I think is still English, and lets require them to incorporate into American society with a fair education or job training.

FWIW, I never did click that link.

I would tend to agree w/ Duck. Myself, I am wholly against racism for its own sake (stupid, unsolicited comments, etc.), regardless of the politics involved.

But what gets me more riled up is political correctness at the expense of objectivity, and a good dose of reality.

Objectivity is cold, and reality is hard. American society needs to put on a coat, grab a hammer and deal with it.

Ern

Comment

i just wonder if this same game would have been accepted more if it was bin ladden and the taliban, and the fact that i am an african american jew makes me laugh when i read all the comments saying in a round about way that i am a racist. i belive that for the past there years that i have been here i have proven that i am not.

ben i sent you a pm, but you eiother have not recived it or i did not sent it right or you just have not responed, but for the record i am not a racist i do however have a since of houmor that is rather, ummmm odd, and to some, rather offensive. i did warn that this game might have been taken harshly, and i said and DID remove it once i was told it was offensive. now what more do you all want???
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X