Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motorcycle safety website

Originally posted by Craig Betz View Post
    Never expected to see motorcycle safety on this site. I am a motorcycle safety instructor for MSF and for Harley Davidson.
    I imagine you know Bill up our way, then. Great guy and good instructor. I've yet to participate in his Lake Erie Loop, but want to give it a try. 650 miles in 24 hours on a scooter 250cc or less. Bill also did the coast to coast Cannonball on his 250cc Yamaha.
    Steve
    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Steve
      Yep Know Bill very well. I teach with him sometimes. Greatest guy in the world.
      Craig

Comment

My husband has always had a bike. Now it's something we do together. I took the MSF class and made him take it with me. We both learned a lot! Best class I think I've ever taken. I sold my bike this summer, since we needed some cash. I plan on getting a new one sometime soon.

Safety is paramount on a bike. Out here near Winchester, the traffic's not near as bad, so it's a little better than around Northern VA where the drivers are in a lunatic state. I enjoy riding, and hope to do a cross-country trip some day.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
        X