Framing Nailer Test, RIDGID Got Snubbed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framing Nailer Test, RIDGID Got Snubbed

Tools of the Trade in their current issue completely snubbed Ridgid's framing nailer. It's absence wasn't even mentioned.
    However, the almost identical Milwaukee 7100-20 tied for second place with Pneu-Tools' SN2190RH out of a field of 20.

Not bad. But, obviously since Ridgid's only outlet is the orange store, they are kind of a bit harder to come by.

Maybe someday Ridgid will go to a more conventional form of distributing it's products.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Re: Framing Nailer Test, RIDGID Got Snubbed

I wasn't even aware Ridgid had a framing nailer. Is this a relatively new product? If so that would probably explain why it's not in the test. Might have not been available at the time they started testing or they might not have been aware of it at the time. Tools of the Trade almost always includes Ridgid in their reviews if they make a tool in the category being reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
      I wasn't even aware Ridgid had a framing nailer. Is this a relatively new product? If so that would probably explain why it's not in the test. Might have not been available at the time they started testing or they might not have been aware of it at the time. Tools of the Trade almost always includes Ridgid in their reviews if they make a tool in the category being reviewed.
      They tested the Milwaukee which came out MUCH later than the RIDGID. I think no one wants to go to the trouble of dealing with HD to find one.
      In the same issue of TOTT, they have an article that states that Home Depot is Refocusing on contractors, again.
      Last edited by PhilG.; 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM. Reason: typo
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG. View Post
        I think no one wants to go to the trouble of dealing with HD to find one.
        That's a good point. Sometimes getting a Ridgid tool means you REALLY want to get one given it's many times a crapshoot if HD's will bother stocking certain models.

Comment

Working...
        X