No announcement yet.

Trademan / Tradewomen - You On the Web?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trademan / Tradewomen - You On the Web?

Hey Everyone,

I am new "here" but not to the plumbing or webmaster world.

I started a blog here on the Ridgid Forums Blog section so you could see more of me if you wanted as well .

To keep things simple for now, I was just wondering if any of you trade professionals would have a website if it was easy to have or cheap to get going.

I self taught myself code, design and much more in the last 4 years all while I was plumbing, and I was thinking of creating some 100% FREE plumbing , and other trade related wordpress themes.

There is much more I could post , BUT for now, I just want to see if there is any interest for this and if other people in the trade to have sites or would like one but have no way or time , money etc

I know for me, its been a nice way to grow my business and share my stuff with my customers are well as have my gossip section where I can "vent" ( no pun intended ).

Its also a great way to show stuff you do or services you offer.

Anyhow - If there are any tradesman / Trades women out there that would be interested in another trade guy showing them how to get started online let me know.

Like I said my "themes" would be free and naturally wordpress which is the CMS platform is also 100% free

I look forward to your responses

Oh here is MY blog here on Ridgid if you like to see it

Thanks for listening,

Sorry for the long post as well

Re: Trademan / Tradewomen - You On the Web?

This is what I did. Setting up a website and keeping it running is just a waste of time and money. If I need to show off a few of my work, I'll send the potential customer to my profile in myspace, which is free and simple to set up. I also have a portfolio and pictures in my laptop to show off if needed to....

I have more to build on my profile in myspace, but you can most certainly see the potential. Click on the link and say hello...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners Our website

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        Nice clean site

Love the van as well, !