Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gadgets I Won't Leave Home Without

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    If we are talk'in the car duct tape, fifty feet of 3/8ths rope, black plastic tie wraps, hammer. If there's gusty wind and any chance of downed trees I pack one of my chain saws with all the fix'ins. No luck so far with the trees!
    That sounds like stuff the guys from The Sopranos would drive around with
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      That sounds like stuff the guys from The Sopranos would drive around with
      No such thing Tinmack. All that stuff is made up by Hollywood and the Newspapers to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        No such thing Tinmack. All that stuff is made up by Hollywood and the Newspapers to make money.
        Yeah...but if you WERE in the mafia you would have to say that--there is no such thing as La Costa Nostra. And frankiarmz!?!? Come on! That name screams mob! It's all falling into place. I mean---I didn't see nothin', I don't know nuthin'! I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'! I swear!

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Nice one Eli
          My brother drove around for the longest time with a Tarp and a baseball bat in his trunk. I love him to death but he sure does make me wonder
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

[QUOTE=woodenstickers;119145]Yeah...but if you WERE in the mafia you would have to say that--there is no such thing as La Costa Nostra. And frankiarmz!?!? Come on! That name screams mob! It's all falling into place. I mean---I didn't see nothin', I don't know nuthin'! I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'! I swear!

I have no recollection of any such thing or people. We are good people who have been smeared by these unfounded allegations. Now if anyone has any proof to the contrary, please come forward? I didn't think so! Now let's change the subject, I wouldn't want no one should get hurt, you know by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
              Yeah...but if you WERE in the mafia you would have to say that--there is no such thing as La Costa Nostra. And frankiarmz!?!? Come on! That name screams mob! It's all falling into place. I mean---I didn't see nothin', I don't know nuthin'! I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'! I swear!

Eli
              Whaddaya mean??

Boss says:

"I gotta have somebody whacked......get me WoodenStickers.."

Number 2 says:

"Why dey call 'em WoodenStickers, boss?"

"Cuz he stakes 'em to death wit da wood, see? No bullet marks, he tried da icicle ting but it's hard to find dem in July in Jersey...knowhuhddamean?? Back den he was called Ice, but den he gets outta da joint and he's all about da wood....sticken' 'em wit da wood. See, even wood shop in the joint can turn ya bad again. Den Frankie wit da armz - geez, you should see da armz on diz guy - Frankie comes in fer da clean up after Stickers, ya know,....en he, well, sticks 'em. Ya know? Wit da wood. Anyways, Frankie dere, he's good wit da chainsaw and da duct tape and da rope an such. Tells people it's in case it's windy and he finds some downed trees ...go figure. Anyways, enough talk, go get da circulatin' saw fer da job tonight."

"Sorry boss, it kicked out on da last one."

"Geez.....what da heck, how we gonna cut tings up?"

"No problem.....it was one 'a dem Ridgid ones......I just took it back to Home Desperate and dey exchanged it under da 90 day warranty ting."

"Geez....did he say anyting?"

"I told 'em I got some paint on it.....red paint. No problem. Capiche?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                Whaddaya mean??

Boss says:

"I gotta have somebody whacked......get me WoodenStickers.."

Number 2 says:

"Why dey call 'em WoodenStickers, boss?"

"Cuz he stakes 'em to death wit da wood, see? No bullet marks, he tried da icicle ting but it's hard to find dem in July in Jersey...knowhuhddamean?? Back den he was called Ice, but den he gets outta da joint and he's all about da wood....sticken' 'em wit da wood. See, even wood shop in the joint can turn ya bad again. Den Frankie wit da armz - geez, you should see da armz on diz guy - Frankie comes in fer da clean up after Stickers, ya know,....en he, well, sticks 'em. Ya know? Wit da wood. Anyways, Frankie dere, he's good wit da chainsaw and da duct tape and da rope an such. Tells people it's in case it's windy and he finds some downed trees ...go figure. Anyways, enough talk, go get da circulatin' saw fer da job tonight."

"Sorry boss, it kicked out on da last one."

"Geez.....what da heck, how we gonna cut tings up?"

"No problem.....it was one 'a dem Ridgid ones......I just took it back to Home Desperate and dey exchanged it under da 90 day warranty ting."

"Geez....did he say anyting?"

"I told 'em I got some paint on it.....red paint. No problem. Capiche?"

Freaking hillarious! You got talent, sir.

Eli
                A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

You flatter me with non-tool related words of appreciation. Many thanks. Always happy to add some laughs.
                  Last edited by tinmack; 01-30-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

see there tinny, i told yous was a funny man, you just can't please everyone.

thats when you you send in frankie and sticker. they will finds yous funny nows i bets!!!

lol
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                    X