X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Howling From The Howling Hound

After going back and reading some of my threads which I started and also a good many of my replies on this forum, I realize that I need to stop the howling and do loads of cleaning up. If people notice my post counter running backwards it's my deleting what I feel needs to be long gone posts by me.

In addition, I'm trying hard not to post when what I would post would either be totally worthless or might result in doing more harm than good for readers of it. There's a major safety issue on this forum where people get into projects they really should have never started working on. What a shame it would be to loose a member due to serious injury or death. Just having major property loss is bad enough.

My behavior in the past on here is such that Josh and/or ProBrand should have given me the boot long ago.
    Last edited by Woussko; 01-30-2008, 07:51 PM.

Re: Less Howling From The Howling Hound

OK, if you say so. Reading is always good for you also....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

I don't see your contributions that way, but I support you in whatever is going to feel right to you. For my, and I think others would agree their sake, I hope you don't keep too quiet.

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

You need help.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ben are you trying to say that woussko needs

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              You need help.
              A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Woussko you should leave em up. The majority of people dont read back past 2 days. If you delete a bunch of posts it makes the threads more confusing. People respond to your comments and when you delete em it looks like goofy responses.

I got not problem with em just leave em up.

Josh

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                After going back and reading some of my threads which I started and also a good many of my replies on this forum, I realize that I need to stop the howling and do loads of cleaning up. If people notice my post counter running backwards it's my deleting what I feel needs to be long gone posts by me.

In addition, I'm trying hard not to post when what I would post would either be totally worthless or might result in doing more harm than good for readers of it. There's a major safety issue on this forum where people get into projects they really should have never started working on. What a shame it would be to loose a member due to serious injury or death. Just having major property loss is bad enough.

My behavior in the past on here is such that Josh and/or ProBrand should have given me the boot long ago.

Comment

Josh

OK but I really would think you would get sick from Woussko trash/manure on here and feel like and thus maybe feel like as well.
                  Last edited by Woussko; 01-31-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Woussko, I think you bother yourself 100x more than anyone else. Dont worry about it. I dont mind your posts. Some of em are even useful

Comment

Woussko, I though I was the only one that was extremely hard on myself, it appears someone else is too.....you

kick back and relax, you add to the flavor of the forum.
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                      X