X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merged: LI on Nicad Charger Questions

Ok... lets all be mature about this one and end this thread here. The answer has been given the danger isnt there. All is well lots not start attacking each other. Lets be mature and let the "last word" status go on this.

Josh

Comment

Thanks Josh.

Is this newer 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion battery the one that's going to be included in the new 18 volt lithium ion 5-piece tool kit that's set to be released soon? Any leads you or ProBrand can give us on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Ok... lets all be mature about this one and end this thread here. The answer has been given the danger isnt there. All is well lots not start attacking each other. Lets be mature and let the "last word" status go on this.

Josh
        You are correct of course. I apologise for whatever negative behavior I have contributed to the discourse...Ray

Comment

Thanks ray...

canuck,
          Not sure one which battery will be in the kits. PM probrand about it he will know better.

Comment

Re: Probrand, Everyone Wins?

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Ok.. heres your official response...

"All Ridgid 18-Volt Lithium Ion batteries have been designed with redundant safety features that protect the battery during charging. As such, all Ridgid 18-Volt Lithium Ion Batteries may be safely charged on any existing Ridgid battery charger. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Ridgid Customer Service at 1-800-4-RIDGID."

So no worries. Sorry I wasn't willing to answer this one on my own wanted a more official response.

Josh
            i think that settles everything..

Comment

Working...
            X