Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the show Lost

who is watching LOST?

Stayed up late last night only to discover the episodes are repeat.

Today I discovered that LOST is on again and hopefully not repeats

Re: the show Lost

I don't watch the show but it seems stupid. They're on a deserted island; when is the fat guy going to lose weight? Why is everyone always clean with nice clothes? Robert, should I tell Zeljka what happens every episode?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      I don't watch the show but it seems stupid. They're on a deserted island; when is the fat guy going to lose weight? Why is everyone always clean with nice clothes? Robert, should I tell Zeljka what happens every episode?

LOL, maybe this season..........oh wait, nope, still a big boy!!

I would love to hear then end of every show so that way I can sleep, so just let me know next week, I will keep it a secret.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

its a tough show to just jump into watching. Very confusing. Ya cant tell if they are on the island or off the island and who is dead and who is alive. They need to wrap it up. Maybe then I'll rent the season videos and try to understand it.

Comment

i am a pretty big fan of LOST. got hooked early on and try not to miss an episode. i even changed a standing commitment so as not to miss it. no TIVO here

yes, it is confusing if you don't stay on top. we have the earlier shows comming on DVD.

this IS a fantasy not a reality show. no body ever complains that Luke, et al, doesn't get dirty in Star Wars and everything is shiny. sometimes you just gotta give in and go with the flow

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I'm a fan of the show myself but it sure is confusing. I agree you can't apply reason to fantasy but there are so many twists and turns I wonder what the writers are thinking? They somewhat explained all the wild animals like the polar bear but what about that strange whirling cloud of dark dust that disappears into the ground? Last night Locke got cold cocked and got up without a scratch, man I'd like to live in a place like that myself. Enjoy the ride. someday we will get all the answers. Hey anyone remember last years show "Below", that was another crazy fun fantasy!

Comment

Working...
            X