Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

I am in need of the safety guard for my TS3650. I bought the saw and the seller said he had it but couldn't find it and he would look..welllll he has not found it and now I need it and the splinter assy. Anyone have an idea how much it would cost from Ridgid?

Re: Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

http://ridgidparts.com/ Then go to powertools/nailers, then select catalog as RIDGID, click on stationary tools , find TS3650 and look for blade guard. I tried to link right to it but for some reason could do it.

TH1004

If this is it, its 64bucks
    Last edited by silverbullet; 02-01-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I went looking for a blade guard on eBay and found a complete TS-3650 with a buy it now price of $285. That might not be too much more than a complete blade guard from RIDGID Parts :-)

Look for Item number: 300195764358
      It's in the Miami area for those interested.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

I wouldn't even waste your money. Get an aftermarket saw guard and you'll be much happier. Excalibur by Sommerville Design is a good one that incorporates dustcollection and allows you to do dados with the guard in place.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion gear junkie but I believe $400 plus shipping is a little much for this retiree But very nice and definately 1st class.

Comment

According to my 3612 manual the part you're looking for seems to be #829781(Guard Assm. Complete). M & D Mower has this PN for $57.49. I think I'd call them and verify whether or not that is the whole complete assembly as their description of this item is pretty vague.
            ================================================== ====
            All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
            X