Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

I am in need of the safety guard for my TS3650. I bought the saw and the seller said he had it but couldn't find it and he would look..welllll he has not found it and now I need it and the splinter assy. Anyone have an idea how much it would cost from Ridgid?

Re: Urgent need for TS3650 safety guard complete

http://ridgidparts.com/ Then go to powertools/nailers, then select catalog as RIDGID, click on stationary tools , find TS3650 and look for blade guard. I tried to link right to it but for some reason could do it.

TH1004

If this is it, its 64bucks
    Last edited by silverbullet; 02-01-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I went looking for a blade guard on eBay and found a complete TS-3650 with a buy it now price of $285. That might not be too much more than a complete blade guard from RIDGID Parts :-)

Look for Item number: 300195764358
      It's in the Miami area for those interested.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I wouldn't even waste your money. Get an aftermarket saw guard and you'll be much happier. Excalibur by Sommerville Design is a good one that incorporates dustcollection and allows you to do dados with the guard in place.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion gear junkie but I believe $400 plus shipping is a little much for this retiree But very nice and definately 1st class.

Comment

According to my 3612 manual the part you're looking for seems to be #829781(Guard Assm. Complete). M & D Mower has this PN for $57.49. I think I'd call them and verify whether or not that is the whole complete assembly as their description of this item is pretty vague.
            ================================================== ====
            ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
            X