Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naomi wolf

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Re: Naomi wolf

What is a Naomi Wolf and why would I care what she thinks?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I watched about fifteen minutes of her presentation and I think she did a good job of fabricating facts to support her theory and "Book"! Our society is still evolving and must do so to face the challenges of an ever changing World. The attacks against the World Trade Towers before and on 9/11 were not the actions of our government, so any response to them was to be expected. We have lost certain rights and freedoms by the PAtriot Act and while that's unfortunate it may well save lives, American lives. She tried to dismiss terror cells as the fear machine and catch word of a dictator, but we know from the attacks in France, Great Britain, The United States and other countries that terror cells do exits. In the movie "Hunt for Red October" the russian captain and his first in charge talk about America and traveling from state to state with "no papers", well we may see the day and soon when you will need papers, that does not spell the end of democracy but the preservation of our way of life to not simply turn over our lives to those who would take them by violence. Saddam admitted to having weapons of mass destruction prior to our invasion, that is how he managed to kill countless Kurds. Does naomi think Iraq is some stellar place for a woman to live? The fact that she could parade around a stage and slander our government without being hauled off to be jailed, raped, tortured and killed proves we are nothing like those who hate us. When she spoke of the military imprisonment of enemy troops and denying them due process of our courts and torturing them, sucks to take up arms against the USA and get caught. Information gathered did save lives. What about all the support coming from Iran which leads to the deaths of American Troops in Iraq? You may not agree with our presence there but Iran has no business funding terrorism. I would prefer saddam and his supporters be removed from power and our troops return immediately but that did not happen. I would prefer the trillion dollars spent instead go towards securing our borders, beefing up our security, resolving the situation with illegals, creating real jobs to strengthen our economy, provide health care and address the problems of fuel and energy which in my opinion are a greater risk to our freedom than anything President Bush or any other administration could do. How many more jobs can we afford to lose? How much more can we afford to spend on a gallon of gasoline, diesel or home heating oil? How much further into credit debt can most Americans go before our economy goes belly up? I'm concerned about our way of life for different reasons than naomi wolf.

Comment

Naomi Wolf is an Idiot!
        Or as Stalin would say a useful idiot.
        She wants a revolution to stop us from defending ourselves.
        Mike

Comment

She needs to move to Afghanistan or Pakistan.
          Undermining our country at this particular point in time ...in the name of book sales.

Comment

Working...
          X