X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Forum Shirt Collection

I need to get picks of these but I just wanted to thank those of you who have given me the cool shirts.

1) drtyhands (Black Beard boards shirt ) I wear this one way to much already.. its my bummin around the house shirt

2) drainmedic (the official drain medic t-shirt) very nice design. (Have worn it 2 times ;-)

3) plumberscrack (the ask me about the impressionator shirt) hand delivered by toUtahNow. I have been wearing this one while working out here in our fitness center. Get lotsa questions from other RIDGID Employees

Thanks everyone.

Next I gotta get a pick of me in each of these and post em up here.

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 02-04-2008, 04:05 PM. Reason: Appeasment of an offended giver

Re: My Forum Shirt Collection

Nice design, but you dont wear it huh

Just messin with ya, glad ya like. I have a sweatshirt for ya too
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

PC,

By the way I forgot to mention to you I gave that nice shirt you gave to me to Josh as I don't fit in an XL any longer. I told Josh you would be honored to know it was being worn at Ridgid. I also told him I would let you know so consider yourself informed albeit late.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Wait!...What?...you REgifted my custom made high quality Ridgid Forum tee shirt to Josh?

Plumberscrack<<<<---- crosses Mark off his Christmas list

Oh wait, I do have something else for you......:twofinger:

LOL no biggie, the joke is on Josh now He going to get tired of answering questions about the 'Impressionator'

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          Nice design, but you dont wear it huh
          If it makes you feel better I will wear your shirt when I go out and work with Rick Look at all the money you can make on travel charges
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

My bad Mark I didnt know you were regifting that shirt. And here all the time I was thinking wow plumberscrack thought of me and I wasnt even there just kidding. Hey.. I wear it quite a bit... and its even tight on me. Are you sure its not a large?

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Wait!...What?...you REgifted my custom made high quality Ridgid Forum tee shirt to Josh?

Plumberscrack<<<<---- crosses Mark off his Christmas list

Oh wait, I do have something else for you......:twofinger:

LOL no biggie, the joke is on Josh now He going to get tired of answering questions about the 'Impressionator'

Comment

Working...
            X