X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Site Links - Please contribute

ok everyone, This is still in the beta stage so I am not putting it up yet but wanted you guys to kick the tires a bit. Please give me any suggestions or concerns with the site. And by all means please add links. Its set up so that I have to check the links out and approve em so it may take 24 hrs before your new links get up.

http://www.ridgid.com/jobsitelinks/index.asp

Have fun. I hope this turns into a valuable resource that is easy to use. It frustrates me seeing so many people posting great links and then they get buried 2 days later.

Thanks everyone,

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 02-07-2008, 05:54 PM.

Re: Job Site Links - Please contribute

I can only see HUGE potential for web traffic over time, as long as the links are listed/linked to relevant topics...I just can't see that as being easy though.
    Hats off to you Josh, got yer work cut out for ya.

Comment

im going to keep this index clean. Just gonna have to take some of my free time (after hrs) to approve links.

Comment

I'm sure that incorporates alot of .php and .HTML stuff, but if I can help with categorizing keyword relevance, search terms, or in any way, let me know.
        NOT to seem selfless...this thing could be a BIG help to me and other members as far as online resources and saving time seeking relevant information...a think-tank of sorts.
        I have an extensive list of favorites that can be so much more time consuming to search through for relevant info that I often wind up doing a websearch instead. (I'm an e-slob?)
        Here topics would be itemized under keywords, topics & general subjects (I think), with the added benefit of countless members input.

Comment

I see a lot of potential in it to. There is so much knowledge in this forum and so many people have great links to resources. I just want em organized and easily searchable. The tags features should help out a lot. Then on top of that after we get enough ratings we can sort on that as well.

We may eventually have to add in a feature that lets visitors add tag words and help further organize.

I will do my best to keep this as clean and straight forward a resource as possible.

Josh

Comment

i just spent a few minutes with the "beta" and i think the potential is awesome.

again, my hat's off to Josh

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

If I submitted a link but want to delete it, how would I do this?
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

tell me and I'll delete it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X