X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cordless Skillsaw

I am having trouble finding a Ridgid cordless skillsaw. Home depot does not sell them here in Canada. I bought the kit and we love it. The saw was stolen and now I cannot find a replacement without buying the kit. Does anybody know an outlet that handles just the saw???

Re: Ridgid Cordless Skillsaw

Try ebay. They often have single tools that people are selling from sets.

Here's a link.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...&fsop=1&fsoo=1

Eli
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Faboo View Post
      I am having trouble finding a Ridgid cordless skillsaw. Home depot does not sell them here in Canada. I bought the kit and we love it. The saw was stolen and now I cannot find a replacement without buying the kit. Does anybody know an outlet that handles just the saw???
      Try looking in a Home Depot store in the area where all the corded saws are displayed. I have seen this in many HD stores with the saw not with the Ridgid cordless display but with the corded saws.
      Don't depend on the Tool Dept people to know this. Went in to an HD a few months ago looking for the MaxSelect circ saw. Tool Deept guy told me they had not had any for weeks. Went to cust srvc to see whne next shipment was due. She looked in the computer and told me they had 5 in stock. Tool guy said he would look and call my cell when he located them. On a hunch I walked by the corded display on way out and wallah, there they were.
      I have noticed in several HD's tha tit is common to display many of the MaxSelect tools in the various corded tool areas ie: jig saw, recip saw, planer, etc.....good luck ...Ray

Comment

Home Depot's website lists the Max Select Circ Saw, so I would think your local store should have it:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...3+90401+502949

CWS

Comment

Thanks for the advise guys. I tried every outlet in Winnipeg and got the same story. I checked all the shelves where the corded tools are. They all said the same thing, Skill saw not sold seperately in Canada. 2 weekends ago I went to Fargo and the Home depot had every single cordless tool that Ridgid makes sold seperately including of course the skill saw. Funny thing though, the blade is on the other side. I thought all the cordless saws had the blade on the left side of the saw. The US model has it on the right. Things that make you go hmmmmmm
          Faboo

Comment

Apparently they don't sell the Max Select here in Canada anymore. They had a huge sale on them back in October or so where they were on for $79 with a buy 1 get 1 free. Ever since then I haven't seen them. I've read here that they are not carrying them in Canada anymore.

Dan

Comment

If you're still looking at this forum then I thought I would point out that a Ridgid Max Select (pretty sure) came up on Craigslist in the Toronto area.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/mss/tls/592840576.html

Perhaps if you know someone in the area, they can get it for you and then ship it, or maybe the guy selling it can shiip it. Just thought I would point this out to you. Good luck.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X