X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life time service agreement

Is anyone else having to wait 8+ months and still havent gotten thier registration card for service, back yet.

I submitted 2 8 months ago and still no cards yet. I hope I dont need to service my drills before I move in the summer.

Re: life time service agreement

Some people have had to wait longer than others to receive their cards. Usually a polite call to Customer Service results in a happy ending.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Have you checked your "E-Box" to see if they are registered and if so, are they tagged with the 3-year warranty or the LLSA?

If these are additional tools to other Ridgid's that you may have, you won't receive additional cards, just the update of the tools warranty status on the E-Box.

I did receive the plastic registration ID on my first Ridgid tool purchase, but having purchased several tools since that time, I only get the update and no additional cards.

I hope that is the case with you. If not, take Badger Dave's advice and give them a 'friendly, but concerned' call.

CWS

PS, Just looked at my latest purchase registrations, 15 SEP 07, and they have NOT been updated to the LLSA. I guess I better give them a call too!
      Last edited by CWSmith; 02-11-2008, 01:52 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Comment

Well, wouldn't you know... This morning I received E-mail confirmation from Ridgid that my two September purchases are now covered by the LLSA. Coincidence or what?

Hopefully your overly-due confirmations will show up quickly. I would give them a friendly call though.

CWS

Comment

I did call them they said they were back logged and could not research my issue untill my registration was input by the recievers, that was in december, then again at the end of january, same story.

I did register my last tool, a 10' portable table saw online, it is in my ebox but nothing else.

Comment

Working...
          X