Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Outage last night (2-17)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

    Last night I got the site back up then rebuilt all of the indexes and ran repair on all of the tables in the database. (cleaned up a bunch of stuff) Sooo.. maybe this is the time. Anyways seems to be running faster than it has in a while and it didnt crash this morning so thats a good thing

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

      definitely faster

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        definitely faster
        The site is faster, but the typing seems to be the same speed

        Have a good day Adam
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

          They said this last outage should be it. this time it was something with our name server.

          Bear with the site everyone. This storm will be passed. Hopefully the sky is clearing

          Sorry once again,

          Josh

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

            Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            The site is faster, but the typing seems to be the same speed

            Have a good day Adam
            It really doesn't bother you to make fun of us who are challenged does it?

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

              Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              It really doesn't bother you to make fun of us who are challenged does it?
              Not if the area you are challenged in is typing I wouldn't make fun of you if you were challenged in other areas
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                Not if the area you are challenged in is typing I wouldn't make fun of you if you were challenged in other areas
                You know what Joey,you're right,I'm sorry.

                You are very patient and don't say much about your significant other being displaced with TOURETTES.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                  Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  They said this last outage should be it. this time it was something with our name server.

                  Bear with the site everyone. This storm will be passed. Hopefully the sky is clearing

                  Sorry once again,

                  Josh

                  Wooooo. Seems MUCH faster today. Keep up the good work, Josh. A work that's not in progress continually is not a piece of work anyone should waste their time on. (It made sense to my Dad to say that to me once - maybe it fits here.)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                    Thank you, Josh, for the e-mail on the site outage. A little heads-up and info sure saved a lot of frustration.

                    Go
                    Practicing at practical wood working

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                      A lot less phone calls, emails, text messages, etc. seriously though people.. I appreciate the heads up if anything is down. Helps me get the site up that much faster. You guys can thank Adam for calling me last night as soon as it went down. My coworkers told me about it today as soon as I got back from a meeting. I really think this is the end of the problems. I am an unwavering optimist though

                      Originally posted by Gofor View Post
                      Thank you, Josh, for the e-mail on the site outage. A little heads-up and info sure saved a lot of frustration.

                      Go

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                        She's flying Orville,she's flying

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

                          The forum seems faster than it was before!

                          Good job Josh!
                          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X