X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Outage last night (2-17)

Sorry folks.. our server went down for a few hrs. All is well again. it happened while I was sleeping

Josh

Re: Site Outage last night (2-17)

I was awake.....

This time I knew I wasn't kick out of here, so no paranoia kicked in...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Well I was paranoid. I kept thinking why did I have to suggest Ridgid make a 36volt line of tools? Maybe I pushed too much for guys not to smoke when entering and underground environment, heck let them explode if they want. Turns out I was worried for nothing. Now about that 36 volt line of tools!

Comment

i knew all was well since the rest of the ridgid site worked. anyways had to get to bed early for a 6:30 am tee time

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Are you serious Rick... its snowing here (I miss golfing so bad)

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          i knew all was well since the rest of the ridgid site worked. anyways had to get to bed early for a 6:30 am tee time

rick.

Comment

Dangit... well everyone hopefully that will be the end of outages like that. Lost some sleep over that one last night. They finally got us back up on some new hardware.

Sorry everyone,

Josh

Comment

Josh

This stuff happens and that's where a good IT team comes in. Thanks for the e-mail telling about the problem. Tonight, go to bed early and saw the old bed. If the site goes down, it goes down. You must sleep.

Comment

I care too much about the site to have it down for a long time. So I did everything I could to get it back up and running the way it should.

Comment

josh, get some sleep

adam called me bright and early to ask if robert and i caused the site to crash

by the way, you wouldn't have liked the golf yesterday. left the house at 5:30 am. and golfing at 6:30am. in a t-shirt/ with collar you probably would have broken out in a sweat.

ended up doing pretty good for not hitting a club in 6 months. even beat the dr.
                  love that ridgid ball marker set and divot repair kit. used the ball marker, didn't need the divot repair kit and only lost 1 ball

so i worked late to make up for it and joey called to tell me the forum was down. so you see, the forum affects all of our lives

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    josh, get some sleep

adam called me bright and early to ask if robert and i caused the site to crash

by the way, you wouldn't have liked the golf yesterday. left the house at 5:30 am. and golfing at 6:30am. in a t-shirt/ with collar you probably would have broken out in a sweat.

ended up doing pretty good for not hitting a club in 6 months. even beat the dr. Not surprised
                    love that ridgid ball marker set and divot repair kit. used the ball marker, didn't need the divot repair kit and only lost 1 ball

so i worked late to make up for it and joey called to tell me the forum was down. so you see, the forum affects all of our lives

rick.

Comment

Gotta love how a simple part can take down an entire site (or more than one with standard hosts!). Glad to hear they found the problem and fixed it. Go get some sleep!!! Thanks for all your attention and care on the site.
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Good to see it back up...again Thanks Josh

2 days in a row I'm just staring into my morning coffee with nothing to read

Seems a little slow to me.....anyone else

Comment

little bit noticeable,could be me.

Thanks for the hard work and great dedication.

Comment

Yep, seems slower.
                            Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

It was down also last night (2/18). I left a post right after Josh's about golf, but that post is not on here (even though I saw it listed after I posted it). Issues from 10pm to 11pm EST, on 2/18. All seems well tonight, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X