Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you miss me

well it was a little white in up state NY last weekend

but a sad note Rosie has 2 short seizures on sun so i had to drive 1 hr away to a vet in freezing rain on snowy roads .we got there and she was walking around fine so after the doc looked at here and i said i will take here back to the cabin and go home in the morning .we got back at 9 pm then she did not want to come out of the truck so i let her sleep for 1 hr the got here in the cabin and within 10min she had another seizure so we are on our way back to the vet . she was put on meds and staid the night .
    i went back to the cabin and just with in 500 ft of getting home i get stuck on ice ,i get out to look and slip on my side and my elbow goes into my ribs and it hearts bad . i work the truck out and head up hill home . this is 12 midnight and tried to sleep and got about 2 hr .
    we try to head out at 6 am and the road i got stuck on is like glass .my sister and another person that lives there year round puts some trash cans of anti skid along the road to use on all the hills . so this took 1 1/2 hr to get out and 1hr to get to the vet . we get there and Rosie looks like she is drunk but she is waging her tail and happy to see us .
    she took to the meds well and may have to stay on them for ever .we go to our vet tomorrow .she is still wobbles so we say Rosie wobbles and stills falls down
    she will do well i hope
    so can you top this for a weekend 10 hr from home
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Re: did you miss me

wow, sorry to hear about your adventure, and I hope rosie is doing well.

Hope you heal up well, and thanks for the pic's, thats alot of snow!!!!
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

I hope everything works out with Rosie.
      Why in the heck would you go to snow for vacation??
      We've had way too much this year in Maine
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Hawk-I read the title and thought "nope. But I missed my girlfriend"

I hope she is doing better. Give her kisses for me (and an extra treat)

Oh yeah. . .I hope you are ok too
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I hope she continues to get better Hawk.I'm sorry you're weekend turned out like this.Rosie is our forum sweetheart.

Comment

I hope Rosie gets well soon...good to have you back, in one piece even.

Comment

Hope both of you are feeling better soon. Sounds like a rough experience.

Keep us updated.

Josh

Comment

I hope Rosie recovers fully.
                What part of upstate NY were you in?

Comment

positive thoughts and mojo to you and Rosie.

the more people i meet the more i like dogs

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I hope Rosie gets better soon!! Glad you're back and in almost one piece.
                    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

H H

Very nice pictures and you best be careful up there. Ice storms are serious matters and there's no way to fight with nature and win. I hope both you and Rosie get better soon.

When you can please get rid of the deep snow piles near your house. In case of a fire you need to be able to open door and walk away without having to dig. Also when it warms up and melts you don't want the water in your basement.

Comment

Awww... poor Charlie fell down and got a boo boo

If your ribs still hurt better get an Xray. Had a friend end up with a collapsed lung from falling down just like that and didn't go to the doctor until 3 days later when he couldn't breathe

I'm more concerned about Rosie. Has she ever had seizures before? What was the vets diagnoses? Is it environmental or genetics?

Comment

Ge better both of you!!

I'm more concerned about Rosie too
                          Post some pictures will you?

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the troubles. I hope Rosie's problems won't affect her abilities with her tracking job?
                            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

well now my ribs don't hurt as much as my feelings that you all care about Rosie then me

we are doing good

i will answer all the question's tomorrow i need to go to work at 3 am

thanks for all the kind words about rosie
                              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                              X