X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shoe Booties

They had a booth at the San Diego Boat show last month when I was there.
    The sales girl was Bootylicious

I forget what the price was for replacement booties but the box with 50 booties was $150

No problem getting my size 10 shoe in there

Comment

"I think Rick cuts Josh's meat on his plate into little pieces"

Then again,as cheesy as it may sound...He is a appretiative kind of person.In his own spaztic kind of way.He is constantly reciprocating to others in his loop.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        You're getting stock options,I know it.
        no i have to buy "emerson electric" on my own dime.

"I think Rick cuts Josh's meat on his plate into little pieces"

when josh came to town last year, i did take him to a supply house barbecue. he cut his own meat. plenty of it too
        Then again,as cheesy as it may sound...He is a appretiative kind of person.In his own spaztic kind of way.He is constantly reciprocating to others in his loop.
        adam, don't you owe me some ice cream

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I can only imagine how crazy this group would be if alcohol was involved,

nevermind the sugar highs and caffeinated beverages.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Dunbar,

Take a look at this product: http://www.stepngofootprotection.com/

Watch the 5 second video on how to put the booties on. You won't believe how easy it is. I use these during fixture setting. In and out all day long these really saves time.

I believe they are located in the LA area.

interesting. this is probably more geared for real estate open houses, than for us. i can't see my size 12.5 boot fitting into this box.

it's located in adam's neck of the woods. adam, go fetch some for our next get together.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I'm betting I'd end up with a box of booties stuck on my foot.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                interesting. this is probably more geared for real estate open houses, than for us. i can't see my size 12.5 boot fitting into this box.

it's located in adam's neck of the woods. adam, go fetch some for our next get together.

rick.
                I just checked my pay-pal accounts receivable.Rick your payment has not come in.Send it again.

Comment

I just checked my pay-pal accounts receivable.Rick your payment has not come in.Send it again.
                  i just checked the score card, your loss is my gain

or i could use another shake with a cherry for crack

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    i just checked the score card, your loss is my gain

or i could use another shake with a cherry for crack

rick.
                    Sorry,I wimped out and went home early without paying off my bet.

I owe Rick one ice cream cone.

Dude it was 9:30p.m. and a bone chilling 59 degrees.I'm like a lizzard and just as skinny,no ray-no play.

Comment

Dunbar, I agree with you.. the west coast group would get out of hand if alcohol got involved. None of em drink though. I guess its a plumber thing

Anyways... this booty discussion reminds me of when my boys were born. I had to wear some kind of booties on my tennis shoes while in surgery. Glad I had em on a C-section is pretty messy

Anyways... sounds like something I would want a plumber to wear into my house if they were working on my drains. Never thought of it though before this thread.

josh

Comment

Yeah I ran out of booties last week and two houses I walked into not wearing them, however I did ask if they wanted me to take my boots off.

My product came in today and here's my take on 500 pairs for $60...

These booties are thinner, but they stretch which is good because they just barely fit over my boots.

Those shue-bee covers were extremely loose, made a ton of noise while walking. The ones I just bought fit like a glove and I believe the wear pattern will be different by far.

It almost fits my boot like a skin of sorts, no loose material or slack on the bottom at all.

The pleat for the elastic band is a lot larger as well; those shue-bee's would break real easily without even stretching them far, wasting their use instantly.

I wear these on my head when I cut through tile walls retrofitting tub/shower valves.

These definitely follow the lines of a medical use product.

Comment

My company just started supplying booties with the rest of the material for our jobs. The material is packed in Texas. I have a feeling the packers do not really understand the concept of the booties as so far I have only got ONE per job.

Eli
                          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

what a great way to leave your customer feeling that you respect his property.
                            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Sorry,I wimped out and went home early without paying off my bet.

I owe Rick one ice cream cone.

Dude it was 9:30p.m. and a bone chilling 59 degrees.I'm like a lizzard and just as skinny,no ray-no play.

Bone chilling 59 degrees

Yesterday and today are a blazing 50 degrees here for us
                              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

The booties I bought a few weeks ago get a B grade for wearability.

They are wearing the same as the other brand but what's nice about these is that you can keep adding on a pair without much problem. One call that I was at for a few hours I believe I had 4 pairs on, the last pair good enough to wear to the next call.

I certainly don't feel bad about the speed they are breaking holes through given the fact that I'm guilty of dragging/sliding my feet across concrete which means I'm taking them outside to the truck.

I would of been wasting money @ $1.15 a pair going with my plumbing supply house.

Comment

Working...
                                X