X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Idol

My wife watches it. Honesty time, I like Ghost Whisper. My wife thinks I like it because it's a ghost show.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

My wife and watch it now. I thought I was turning gay, but now hearing other men confess that they watch it, I feel a lot more butch.

Comment

While I really doubt many of us care let it be known that the new American Idol is the rocker guy David Cook. Some of you out west may not get this until later, but I'm on the east side and got the info. Having watched the show a few times, I kind of thought he would win it. Now he has won. There were some others in the top 10 that I liked better myself.

The End

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          While I really doubt many of us care let it be known that the new American Idol is the rocker guy David Cook. Some of you out west may not get this until later, but I'm on the east side and got the info. Having watched the show a few times, I kind of thought he would win it. Now he has won. There were some others in the top 10 that I liked better myself.

The End
          Thanks WOUSSKO,
          You almost got me shot.
          Mellie screamed bloody murder when I tried to tell her who won before she could see it out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post

The End
            My brother already told me He is 2 hours ahead in Texas so I always know before it airs here
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

They all make my ears hurt and give me a pounding head ache. Who sings like that in real life?

I miss you Frank. Rest in peace.
              sigpic

Comment

Wife just came in to announce "The cute guy won".
                Oh goody.

Comment

And I had to stop Rick from opening this thread. . .he doesn't know who won yet. He doesn't like to know ahead of time
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                  X