X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Mrs. Josh ???

What has happened to Mrs. Josh on this forum? I think I saw one or maybe two posts by her but that's all. I think I'll wait and hope that Josh replies as others for the most part would be guesses. I have a bad feeling she was scared away from here.

Re: Where is Mrs. Josh ???

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    What has happened to Mrs. Josh on this forum? I think I saw one or maybe two posts by her but that's all. I think I'll wait and hope that Josh replies as others for the most part would be guesses. I have a bad feeling she was scared away from here.
    She has 2 boys to raise while Josh is here playing, working and going to school
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

she will return when it's gift shopping time. we all know what josh needs. so we can fill her in

now, joey might be asking soon. tell her i need another ridgid tool
      just not sure what yet

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        She has 2 boys to raise while Josh is here playing, working and going to school
        True that raising children will keep her busy, but I would think now and then she would need to come in here to either howl that they are driving her totally crazy or maybe ask for some advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          What has happened to Mrs. Josh on this forum?
          Didn't she just post something yesterday about watching American Idol?

Oh, wait that was the other Mrs. Josh

Comment

Yeah.. the kids keep her off the computer. If/when the roundup happens I am gonna have her come to some of the events.

BTW.. thanks everyone for helping her narrow down a gift for Christmas. She got me the stretch gift this year. Xbox360

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              BTW.. thanks everyone for helping her narrow down a gift for Christmas. She got me the stretch gift this year. Xbox360
              I knew there was good a reason to get my wife a screen name here...now if she'd just pop in once in awhile....

Comment

Working...
              X