X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Will Be The Next President

Big Dog, funny piture but the jokes on us with these candidates. We just keep getting served the same old reheated food and expect it will taste different or better. None of these folks care about our job, or money problems. They don't care about the borders or the illegals. I respect McCain for serving our country and suffering at the hands of our enemy, but many good men suffered along with him and many more died. I'd like to laugh about the candidates more, but I think we are in serious trouble.

Comment

"I'm voting for Jesse Ventura." I can tell you never lived in Minnesota!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        "I'm voting for Jesse Ventura." I can tell you never lived in Minnesota!!
        Jesse Ventura is a smart man with a strong moral compass, the powers that be would never let him get close to being the President.

Comment

I was sorry to see Mitt step down to keep the party strong but now that I am watching what the Dems are doing to each other I understand why he did it.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I want a Democrat as the next president, but even I know that's not going to solve problems overnight, if ever. The problem is the majority of people in this country act as if they are entitled. In the old days America produced nearly everything they consumed, now it's outsourced. Other countries have been borrowing/stealing our ideas and selling them cheap.
            We've gotten very lazy as a country, I could go on but you get the drift.

Comment

Originally posted by jaco View Post
              I want a Democrat as the next president, but even I know that's not going to solve problems overnight, if ever. The problem is the majority of people in this country act as if they are entitled. In the old days America produced nearly everything they consumed, now it's outsourced. Other countries have been borrowing/stealing our ideas and selling them cheap.
              We've gotten very lazy as a country, I could go on but you get the drift.
              Jaco, I don't think a Democratic President will solve anything more than a Republican one which is nothing. I agree that we make very little of what we consume and that's a big problem. I don't think it's fair to say we've become lazy because there were plenty of people happy to work the jobs that got outsourced. Big businesses like Swingline Stapler that use to be out of New York City got greedy and decided to move to mexico, they didn't care what happened to their workers here. I blame the corporate heads and shortsighted stockholders who allowed all these out of country moves. I hope they enjoy slightly higher profits because they will be spending that money to support all the people laid off and out of work. How can we expect our economy to turn around and our country to thrive if we don't produce what we consume? Our dollars go out through the trade deficit and very few return.

Comment

Working...
              X