X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting pictures

anybody able to provide some info as to how to post photos? comments appreciated. thanks.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: posting pictures

to include a picture that is located on your computer (rather than from a web site):

click on the "manage Attachments" button (in the Additional Options section located below the area where you are typing). This opens the manage attachments window.

In that window select "Browse" and find select the photo you would like to post. Then click on the "Upload" button next to the browse button. You can do this for multiple photos. Then close the manage attachments window.

click on the paper clip icon Name:  31f5c13d850f296df90c4b95953d5b70.gif
Views: 1
Size:  97 Bytes located above the area you are typing and select the file to attach.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bd624f3e1128f3e272533451895ea737.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2747

Comment

thanks...got a suggestion for what to do if the photo exceeds the size limit for uploaded photos?
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

There are a lot of software that allows you to resize photos, but I like to use ReducePhotoSize 1.3 from JDMCox software when I'm in a hurry. After you install it, you can right click on a photo and choose resize. Easy and fast.

Comment

Try using super jpg. it is a small program that I have been using for years. I bought it at midnightblue.com years ago Best little viewer I have ever had. It does it all. Batch resize will resize a whole file of pics and save it in whatever format you like. If you send me your e-mail address I will send you the program as it is only about 600 kb when compressed. He has converted it to freeware so it is legal. Post your e-mail address if you want me to send it to you
          Faboo
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Faboo; 03-01-2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Another great free program that has resizing, cropping, batch resizing, batch re-naming etc functions is Irfanview...
            Irfanview.com ..
            Been using it for a few years now (6 or 8...) and find it does everything I need...

Comment

Try FastStone Image Viewer 3.2. It's free + if I can use it, it must be easy to use!
              Last edited by zooommmm; 03-09-2008, 11:10 PM. Reason: Added it's free!

Comment

Working...
              X