X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner of Sewer Inspection Survey Drawing

Just doing this as confirmation and accountability. Plus its cool to document who wins these so everyone can look back and see that we are actually sending these out when we run these surveys.

SO... The winner of the SeeSnake micro is...

Michael K. from Farmington West Virginia.

Cogratz Michael!

Re: Winner of Sewer Inspection Survey Drawing

What?????

There must be a mistake...computer lied...

I submitted 20 times cause I was told I have the best shots of winning that way!!!!

Who lied to me??

Comment

Re: Winner of Sewer Inspection Survey Drawing

OH YEAH...JOSH, I JUST REMEMBERED, some guy named Michael K. from Farmington west VA, asked me to tell you his address has changed and if he wins to just go ahead and ship to 254 Sibley Pond rd. Pittsfield,ME 04967 In care of Gene Bickford.
      JUST KIDDING!
      Congrats Mike! Hope you enjoy!
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
      X